Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Freaker_81

Dec 25, 2017
So at first Greaaaaaat Game butttttt please more Hard BDSM and please add Things like Latex and High Heels, Pee etc..

But before all That please change this "Harry Potter" Style to a more "normal" Style ...

and @ my Mashine [Ryzen 1600X GTX 1080 Samsung M.2 SSD it runs like a Sharp Knife trough a yummy Tomato...

btw. i always search for Games like that :)

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
So at first Greaaaaaat Game butttttt please more Hard BDSM and please add Things like Latex and High Heels, Pee etc..

But before all That please change this "Harry Potter" Style to a more "normal" Style ...

and @ my Mashine [Ryzen 1600X GTX 1080 Samsung M.2 SSD it runs like a Sharp Knife trough a yummy Tomato...

btw. i always search for Games like that :)
Harry Potter style? XD, anyway try changing the graphics settings from the options menu, set post processing, foliage and shadows to low (everything else can be on ultra) and it should run at 60fps or more (it does, on my end at least XD)

Any games similar to this or similar animations???
Yes, Goddess Of Trampling https://f95zone.to/threads/goddess-of-trampling-v0-98-fwfs.13319/

Freaker_81

Dec 25, 2017
Harry Potter style? XD, anyway try changing the graphics settings from the options menu, set post processing, foliage and shadows to low (everything else can be on ultra) and it should run at 60fps or more (it does, on my end at least XD)

Yes, Goddess Of Trampling https://f95zone.to/threads/goddess-of-trampling-v0-98-fwfs.13319/

i meant it runs marvelous Me with ultra settings ...

and goddess i know but thats bot so my style ...

Great are for me the Games from Darktoz and "The Prison" but is that all ??

tolylisii

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to win this ? I can't even get the scene with her butt.
Some scenes are only available when she gets to low health, can't remember which offhand though.
it works like that, full health: footjob
about 70% or less: sucks and periodically beckons with ass (this scene can be both in panties and without) when she has less than half her health: takes off her panties and you get sex))

Reactions: Gabaw

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
it works like that, full health: footjob
about 70% or less: sucks and periodically beckons with ass (this scene can be both in panties and without) when she has less than half her health: takes off her panties and you get sex))
What LVL i need to be to make her half or less HP ?

May 15, 2018
This game is SWEET!

all i need now is.....

witches with more fat in their hips and thighs,

ability to name the hero.

make hero skinny or muscles or fat.

option to turn off dialogue and text translations at bottom.

i dont understand japanese but the voice is pretty cute. lol

exhibition mode / single fight mode....with no story just pick your witch to battle with.

and finally... some difficulty levels to adjust.

1 for real masochists.....not a chance to win really.

1 for even those who want a challenge BUT still can pull off a win.

and 1 for those who dont mind a little sexy tease here and there by the witch, maybe kissing, or groping the hero... but are really in no risk of lozing and will dominate the witch with over powering moves.

this demo hit a good nerve with me... i got into the battle with the dealer...and she had me in that PERFECT blowjob scene, licking and drowning the hero cock...tried to struggle once.....failed....the blowjob got more intense!! that cock was taking a pounding...... DAMN!! loved it.....

and somehow i broke free on the second struggle try with almost no life left ...and potioned up and battled back and i fuckin beat the witch!! holy shit it was NICE!!!! sorry marked out there.

it was the best sex match i ever had in a hentai game. only one that came close was goddess of trample. even tho i am not into pissing, and giantess stuff. but the battle system was similar.

so thank you and keep up good work DEV!! :love:

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes