Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
As per Patreon vote Titfuck, Foot Smother and Cowgirl will get added/expanded in the next update due to poll results. Nothing is really known about what the next girl is going to be. As for pegging/female-dominant penetration:

View attachment 373266
Looking at that polls results, piss received more votes than titfuck. Do you know why the dev went with the less popular option? patreon_Polls2.png

Last edited:

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I'd imagine it's because implementing piss physics or animations requires more work than the dev anticipated. It'll probably be added in the next major update.

D

Deleted member 205059

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fanboi

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Damn it! I knew my pc couldn't handle it even before I downloaded it! But I had to know for sure, it looked too good. It's kind of like the next evolution of those old JSK flash games.

May 15, 2018
oh it looks very good VNProtagonist.....

filled with high hopes. sadly none of these games ever last.

i am a sex battle fanatic when it comes to pc games.

Naked Fighter 3D / Monster Girl Quest / Kinky Fight CLub / Shrift Devils Office.

all failed ultimately for different reasons IMO.... Visually this game looks the best. and quite frankly plays the best. I am all about the BBWs be it monster girls or just plain chubby goddesses. i am all for it. so i am hopeful some heavyweights make it into this game.

in addition what DEV will not do...but i would like to be able express an idea. maybe in future some DEV will take the idea and make it real.....

A watch mode.....sort of like Create a Hero. take a location .... pick how many witches are defending that location. then name your hero "Mike" and make him weak as can be....His first witch will dominate him. in a squash match per say....and he is now captured....

you watch the fight. THEN witches make another open challenge....for his freedom. or after you defeat the witch you can kill him if you want to solo road it. or team up and work his stats.

you create as many heroes as you want...factions of 2 or 3 allies.....or go solo....and witches will follow suit...

if you prefer getting dominated...create weak virgins......

or strong studs that can hold their own..... or average which have 50 percent chance to lose or win.... ultimately claiming the territories..or being the slave of an evil witch territory.....

if i had the knowledge of making these games. i would have done this already. lol .

thanks for reading and happy gaming!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fanboi
May 15, 2018
not really a new game.... just ability to create multiple heroes with the ability to choose which hero you control....and which you prefer to watch do battle.

i wouldnt want to alter the planned stories and enemies the DEV creates. just add another way to play the game.

Reactions: Shaman Zuma
D

Deleted member 205059

not really a new game.... just ability to create multiple heroes with the ability to choose which hero you control....and which you prefer to watch do battle.

i wouldnt want to alter the planned stories and enemies the DEV creates. just add another way to play the game.
Making more models is a lot of work and customizable ones even more so. Unlikely to be implemented. All of that also would require to implement new systems to manage these heroes and to watch AI-played fights. That I think would detract too much from the current direction of the game.

Reactions: Choo-choo
May 15, 2018
it would take a lot of work no doubt. but it wouldnt be a new game at all.

but your right, it is unlikely to be implemented. still looking forward to seeing how this game ends up.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
it would take a lot of work no doubt. but it wouldnt be a new game at all.

but your right, it is unlikely to be implemented. still looking forward to seeing how this game ends up.
That would definitely be a completely different game. And the amount of extra work and content you are advocating for would also probably cause this game to fail like the other ones you mentioned....

ElfBoyShota I didn't know about the other Pixiv votes. That explains it. Pity that titjob won out over more sexual options though lol

May 15, 2018
cause it to fail? KnowledgeAlfa ..... i HIGHLY disagree with that comment.

but we will agree to disagree there. it would still be lots of work. and im just hopeful DEV puts in as much effort as the demo demonstrated....cuz it was nice!

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
cause it to fail? KnowledgeAlfa ..... i HIGHLY disagree with that comment.

but we will agree to disagree there. it would still be lots of work. and im just hopeful DEV puts in as much effort as the demo demonstrated....cuz it was nice!
You can agree to whatever you'd like, doesn't change the fact that suggesting a dev change their entire premise and multiplying their workload would likely lead to burnout.

Reactions: superstripfight13
May 15, 2018
:unsure:.....neither one of us is budging. :poop::poop:

you believe it changes the premise.....i don't.

changing premise would mean like i wouldnt want witches.....instead give me monster girls.....and / or replace sex holds with grenades and guns...THATS changing the premise IMO.

i happen to like the game so far.

in any event ...i apologize for coming off like i wanted to change everything....thats not my intention.

what i suggested is a lot of work...and unlikely to be added.....but i still wanted to toss the ideas out there.

thank you for a good talk. (y)

D

Deleted member 205059

The game is an rpg based on a hero trying to fight witches. What you describe sounds more like a strategy game managing several heroes against Witch armies. Yes that's definitely a different premise.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes