Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes
D

Deleted member 205059

This is the Japanese Voice Actress:

Reactions: yokujouhhh

funfetish

Jan 11, 2018
I support this project on Patreon and i'm glad i do because every scene, movement and aspect is fucking lovely

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
If we are in Europe, can we support on patreon ? It is in $ but I only have € ...

D

Deleted member 205059

If we are in Europe, can we support on patreon ? It is in $ but I only have € ...
Yes, Patreon automatically converts currencies. I'm also backing it from Europe.

Reactions: ss6

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks! Dunno why but I find the Japanese voices to be the best. Maybe too much fapping to Japanese language stuff lol
there's nothing wrong with that though everything has it's limits, there always people that one guy who complained that sam and dean's english va didn't suit the characters in the supernatural anime

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Why are the updates so slow???
Does anyone here that is a patreon knows if his updates are more frequent in the private discord? I'm not even talking about game version, just teasers or something like that.

• Angry
Reactions: Choo-choo
D

Deleted member 205059

Why are the updates so slow???
Does anyone here that is a patreon knows if his updates are more frequent in the private discord? I'm not even talking about game version, just teasers or something like that.
hes milking the patreon $$$ like everyone else does. Don't blame him tbh
I've always said that you cannot expect monthly new characters with this project. I can tell you that he wants to show the new character in November, but he said in his discord (and to me) that its not possible for the 0.2 build to come out this year.

BigBob51

Mar 5, 2019
Hope they make a character that starts relatively bland but drains you with spells to augment their body, and scenes change depending on what they augmented. ie improved thighs = thigh scene, improved tits = titfuck, improved everything = ???
Hard to implement but would love to see.

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Hope they make a character that starts relatively bland but drains you with spells to augment their body, and scenes change depending on what they augmented. ie improved thighs = thigh scene, improved tits = titfuck, improved everything = ???
Hard to implement but would love to see.
That's a big brain idea right there.

Reactions: PoeTato
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes