Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Infomaniaco

Apr 19, 2019
To help you guys out, if you want to change the graphics settings go to C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Local\UnderTheWitch\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and open the file GameUserSettings.ini with the notepad, 3 = max graphics, 1=low, 2=medium. 0 = off, i disabled post processing, foliage and shadows and now the game runs at full speed, i'm level 6 at the moment and i already defeated the witch :):sneaky:
View attachment 343718 View attachment 343733
YOU ARE MY HERO

Reactions: Canto Forte and D-R

pyro5857

Aug 10, 2017
This game automatically runs SteamVR.. I wonder if there's a VR mode for it, or if it's just another thing all UE4 games do for some reason. Cus it's not the first one to do it

undercover

Aug 1, 2017
its really good game even i dont like femdom and foot fetish(but i respect that) but its good. with few new enemys and scene's that game will be amazing game

Flamer1995

May 11, 2018
To help you guys out, if you want to change the graphics settings go to C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Local\UnderTheWitch\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and open the file GameUserSettings.ini with the notepad, 3 = max graphics, 1=low, 2=medium. 0 = off, i disabled post processing, foliage and shadows and now the game runs at full speed, i'm level 6 at the moment and i already defeated the witch :):sneaky:
got a problem, my files are emply Captura.PNG

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sorry to hear that. Did she take it well?
Oh, she took it very very well. Was ecstatic about the fresh bun in the oven too. I was the one who was distressed at the time (not that I let on).

Word to the wise, when the woman says she doesn't like how birth control makes her feel...get a vasectomy before depending on condoms alone. You will break one or more if your doing it right, and then you pay the piper!

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I do like the concept and the art style so far. Considering that the game is still in it's infancy (at least according tothe version label), anything could happen.

Seeing that you have to select a target after clicking "attack", I guess there could be more enemies in future updates (Just a shot in the dark). Since you can change the graphics settings via config files, my only small gripes are being able to mute the male character and maybe more free camera movement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ramsey90

Feb 9, 2019
I seem to recall another game like this and ToT on here. Does anyone know another one or am I imagining things.

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
View attachment 343718 View attachment 343733
wait how did yo get to the windowsnoedditor thing. i dont even have the save file

site

Sep 9, 2017
It probably should have a 3D tag, a lot of the 3DCG games seem to be pre-rendered but this one is real-time. Source: 3D Vision works proving it is "real 3D."

Great animations and gameplay. Reminds me of Goddess of the Trampling but makes my pp harder.

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
Top of the line femdom game for sure.

I love how its so fluid and the lighting is so nice.
The physics also make everything more natural
And the Voice Actor, man its perfect.

Btw If some of you guys having problem, maybe you just need to upgrade your graphic card.
And make sure your PC driver is up to date. For example the DirectX, visual redist, and NET Framework (usually all this are needed for modern games)
Im sure old laptop wont be able to handle this well.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes