Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes
Sep 22, 2018
what !! 3000$ per month? if converted to our money you can buy an high end pc on that point, maybe 2.. moreover you almost outpays any supervisory works here.. does tax included or not? dang, now I know why most people milk at patreon.... your living a life..
3,000 USD per month are quite great amount of money, but you should consider that Patreon deducts about half the money donated, then he needs to pay taxes on those money and then all his life needs, and has to prove that is working toward the Patrons.
Also you may be considering too the value change, I'm sure Numeric never said that he live in the USA, so those money once converted may be a lot more or even a lot less, also it would depend on the zone of his nation is living in.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
3,000 USD per month are quite great amount of money, but you should consider that Patreon deducts about half the money donated, then he needs to pay taxes on those money and then all his life needs, and has to prove that is working toward the Patrons.
Also you may be considering too the value change, I'm sure Numeric never said that he live in the USA, so those money once converted may be a lot more or even a lot less, also it would depend on the zone of his nation is living in.

hmm I didn't know they cut half the value donated, hmm should numeric be considering using bitcoins lol

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
what really??
They take between 5-12 percent based on the creator tier you sign up for plus a processing fee for each payment. I think (a creator on Patreon would have to confirm) that the earnings on creator's pages estimates what they make after patreon's cut but before government taxes.

saintplecing

Mar 14, 2019
top 5 Devs for me
1. NLT MEDIA
2. Dr. Pinkcake
3. NumericGazer
4. Project Helius
5. Auril

ICSTOR had a good game but bad game developing, it looks like he is milking his patron's money, that's why he updated the game so slow

Reactions: MrMazay

NeyZa

Feb 5, 2020
even if this game is still in progress and it is far away from finishing.... DAMN THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

Reactions: {0__0}

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
Fantastic animations. And her voice... ooooh man.

0.1.3 added Chinese subtitles.
0.1.4 added English voice-over.
To me, the English voice doesn't sound very convincing. The Japanese voice sounds more into it.
Couldn't disagree more. I think the English VA did a fantastic job.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Truemourne
Sep 22, 2018
How can i get the foot scent scene?
RNG based. As far as I know there's not really any way to manipulate the scene you get, at least not the type of sequence of events of choice. The only scene I'm missing is the Titjob, but until now I never got it.

BTW for the Footjob, you need to get trampled, then not struggle at all. It's the thing that she does 70% of times, specially during first turns.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
RNG based. As far as I know there's not really any way to manipulate the scene you get, at least not the type of sequence of events of choice. The only scene I'm missing is the Titjob, but until now I never got it.

BTW for the Footjob, you need to get trampled, then not struggle at all. It's the thing that she does 70% of times, specially during first turns.
If I remember right she doesn't do the titfuck in battle.
I think it's only available in the gallery, after you beat her.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019

The scenes are not actually rng based, they are determined by the amount of health she has, she does trampleing for the first third, blowjob for the second and rape for the third.

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
looks like numeric is focusing on building the overworld right now, so don't expect anything new with the blonde witch until the end of the year. I know that this sucks, the last update was a year ago.
I trust Numeric, a great game will come out when it's over. We are looking forward

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
looks like numeric is focusing on building the overworld right now, so don't expect anything new with the blonde witch until the end of the year. I know that this sucks, the last update was a year ago.
Don't care, joined his patreon a year ago, if he doesn't post a date for a demo at the end of the month, fuck him, gonna stop supporting after dropping a hot one in his update post and yohohoho his work.

Reactions: BadMrFrostyy
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes