Thank you for your continued support.This is NumericGazer

What we did this month
・Background
・Combat Motion
・Combat system
Background
Concept:
Concept Art: Trick's Room

Trick is a witch who makes her living performing classic illusion shows and entertainment.
Playing cards, slots, roulette, and other related motifs are used to express her concept
Combat Motion
I started working on new motions for Xen and Rev this month, so I will be able to show you more in the next month or so
Battle System

We implemented skill trees and decide how to manage data
Schedule for next month
This month we have found combat motion animators and have been working mainly on motion requests.
We have not yet found an animator for NSFW scenes and are still trying to figure out what to do. We are still looking for NSFW animators
Next month, I would like to continue working on the animation while continuing to create the combat system

May 31, 2020
Achivements of August 2023
Thank you for your continued support.This is NumericGazer

What we did this month
・Background
・Combat Motion
・Combat system
Background
Concept:
Concept Art: Trick's Room

Trick is a witch who makes her living performing classic illusion shows and entertainment.
Playing cards, slots, roulette, and other related motifs are used to express her concept
Combat Motion
I started working on new motions for Xen and Rev this month, so I will be able to show you more in the next month or so
Battle System
Video
We implemented skill trees and decide how to manage data
Schedule for next month
This month we have found combat motion animators and have been working mainly on motion requests.
We have not yet found an animator for NSFW scenes and are still trying to figure out what to do. We are still looking for NSFW animators
Next month, I would like to continue working on the animation while continuing to create the combat system
Why does nobody want to animate erotic scenes? :(

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
True, but if we get a complete version with multiple witches to appeal to everyone that would be better imo.
If all witches are released at the same time we probably aren't getting a playable version till 2025-2026, He's still in the process of Filling out his dev team too. With what we've seen so far though it really looks like he's planning to release multiple girls at once so i'm doubtful of even a release mid or late next year

mnmers

Jun 24, 2020
If all witches are released at the same time we probably aren't getting a playable version till 2025-2026, He's still in the process of Filling out his dev team too. With what we've seen so far though it really looks like he's planning to release multiple girls at once so i'm doubtful of even a release mid or late next year
It sucks to wait but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes