Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes

itsforpronz

Feb 10, 2018
Feel free to pan me for being an idiot, but has there not been an update since 7/30/22 or just not one posted here?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Update is scheduled for next month, but yeah, it's because the dev has massive ambitions, and has slowly been working on it through the years.

Even without ambitions we should remember that took almost a year to go from episode 0 to episode 1.

Quality need time and this is basically a one man project...

Reactions: footjob87
Aug 21, 2023
you mean Kuro will be released by next month??
Future plans
I will continue working on the game next month so that we can release the first alpha version in August.
Next month I will make the alpha version playable all the way through, and in August I will test and finish it, and release it as soon as that is done.
So to me that either means an alpha is releasing next month (probably not fleshed out), or the month after next. I understood it as the former.

Oct 23, 2022
Wonder how many decades it will tke for him to finish all these characters...

If he keeps to his normal release schedule we should be getting 4-5 new scenes every month and as their are 11 characters with on average each character having 40-50 scenes then it would be years on consistant updates every month, either that or they increas the amount of scenes released each month or reduce the amount of scenes per character down to like 20-25

Reactions: {0__0}

MissNugget

Feb 17, 2024
you al do know that these creators usually wanna take as long as they can since they wanna milk the money from the people on patreon and other income sources, i understand these type of games are hella fun to play but fuck me are the people paying for it dense

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
you al do know that these creators usually wanna take as long as they can since they wanna milk the money from the people on patreon and other income sources, i understand these type of games are hella fun to play but fuck me are the people paying for it dense
I agree with you, prolonging the game, which will be completed in two years, still has not progressed by 30% after 3 years.
Of course, the Japanese policy of making games and anime to prolong the projects for a long time and tire the audience has a high income, but everything will see the end of its peak and it will be turned off.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020

I agree with you, prolonging the game, which will be completed in two years, still has not progressed by 30% after 3 years.
Of course, the Japanese policy of making games and anime to prolong the projects for a long time and tire the audience has a high income, but everything will see the end of its peak and it will be turned off.
Not the case here.
NumericG has not slowed down the delivery, he has just addended new characters for keep working on the project longer.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes