Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
Achivements of July 2024

"This month we mainly worked on the alpha version.

All that remains is to make minor adjustments and testing, so we should be able to release it next month as planned!

We will release it as soon as it is completed.

The first alpha version contains 3 erotic scenes.

We hope to release the next version within 1~2 months of the first release, and our goal is to consistently update the version after that.

I'd like to concentrate on production, so I'll leave it at that for now!

Stay tuned!"

Hey, it's something. Hope it's alright.

{0__0}

Nov 10, 2017
"All that remains is to make minor adjustments and testing, so we should be able to release it next month as planned!"

What does that mean? Will he release it on August? And when exactly? The first weeks or late of August?

sushimaster

Sep 27, 2019
Achivements of July 2024

All that remains is to make minor adjustments and testing, so we should be able to release it next month as planned!

We hope to release the next version within 1~2 months of the first release, and our goal is to consistently update the version after that.

Stay tuned!"

hmm, I guess it will be a mystery as to which 3 scenes those are then. Because I believe they have shown more than 3 scenes that they worked on before.

Apr 17, 2023
Achivements of July 2024

Stay tuned!"

so like a year for the full game... thats a lot ngl i want the full game now

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Achivements of July 2024

Stay tuned!"

Thank you for sharing this good news!

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
so like a year for the full game... thats a lot ngl i want the full game now
There's no magic bullet for that.

You can expect a good amount of content in one year, at least 1 scene each month but with 10 characters there's no way that the full game will be completed in only one year.

only 3 h scenes. So its like a 10 min alpha, unless they pad it with useless grinding.

What did you expect?
Did you even where here (as me when) the first αVer for Alice come out?
Back in the days the only content where the stand alone scenes in the galley. That how it works.

May 31, 2020
Achivements of July 2024

Stay tuned!"

Numeric is edging us by not sharing any new pictures. Can't wait for the first version of Gothic.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
i heard there will be a demo of kuro this month, so will there be a release of some kind of demo for kuro guys?

Oct 23, 2022
im out of the loop, how is there 394 pages of discussion for a like 2 hour barebones game that gets updated every few years? genuinely curious
when the game used to update their was like 18 months of continues monthly updates as well all the updates being very high it terms of content quality, when the game was then released and sold a lot more people played and joined. now every month for like the last 3+ years theirs monthly updates on the 3rd version of the game and you just came at the right time cus their 1st version of the 3rd game comes out at the end of this month. basically their is no other Femdom game that comes anywhere close to the level of quality this game has as well as the consistancy of this games updates. the hope and expectation is that once the dev starts the 3rd verison then every month their will be new updates with new scenes every single month. in the 2nd version their was only 2 characters that lasted for about a year+ but in this 3rd version their are about 9-12 characters which we can assume would last years. so the expectation is immense. lets just hope those expectations remain and are achieved.

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
Woohoo finally, can't wait for the alpha release next month even though there's only 3 scenes. It's been way too long!

We gotta pay mad respect to NumericGazer too - H-games this ambitious often get abandoned, and not many of them do monthly blog updates like Numeric does. And it sounds like the alpha version of UTW Gothic will be getting a steady stream of new content monthly/bi-monthly, unlike other devs who PUREly milk supporters' wallets until they turn ONYX. *cough* notsubtledig *cough*

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes