Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This Kuro room might be too unoptimized or something. I had to turn down the graphics to get stable fps. The main game doesn't have this issue.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
The main game works fine on win7 but Under the Witch - Gothic KurosRoom only works for win10/11 , maybe should add that piece of information in the first post

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
This Kuro room might be too unoptimized or something. I had to turn down the graphics to get stable fps. The main game doesn't have this issue.
You're comparing 0.1.0 Alpha with something that's finished (also UE4 vs UE5), this is heavier.
Try the first or second game in 0.1.0 and you will find some bugs.

The main game works fine on win7 but Under the Witch - Gothic KurosRoom only works for win10/11 , maybe should add that piece of information in the first post
Why? Win7 is in general unsupported OS.
This game is built on the newer version of UE5 (no support for Win7). Older games were UE4.
You should avoid newer games with Unreal prefix or upgrade your OS.

Reactions: vndnv

Fakeguy69

Nov 22, 2023
Hello guys i am new to this game is last update contain the full game? why there is many version? are they standalone? What should i start download ....help me please

• Haha
Reactions: Randomamigo

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
it’s a pity that this won’t happen... many will be unhappy... it would be possible to make an optional scene
Fuck that I want male on futa with some feet action now we are taking
fuck all of that i want some actual women not (wo)men
I really dislike Futa, but that will happen in this game.
That will be a "temporary spell" for another planned girl (not kuro), we have already discussed about that in the past and it's confirmed.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes