Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes

Depressed Kousei

Dec 1, 2023
mine does open idk why, i tried uninstalling and installing it a couple of times but still wont open.
This is the kuro build.

Does anyone know what to do?

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
hope he optimizes the game, got 4080 super along with 78003xd but getting nowhere close 60 stable at 2k

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
So in 2022, this post was dropped. It talked about 7 new witches. And some tower or castle. I'm assuming that content never happened or is still in progress after kuros room?
Well..Some ideas about regularly adding new characters and content were a bit ambitious at the time.
You can check out kemono.party if you want to know more.

mnmers

Jun 24, 2020
No. The feet people are NOT eating this update sadly...
Not yet, it's probably not as focused as the sister was in the last version but I did see a footjob scene in one of his showings with the character. Looked pretty good. I think the first Witch was the best one with the diversity of scenes, but the second version with the sister was much better graphics.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
For those who don't know: Kuro is the first of 11 planned witches, we got mommy, we got loli, we got everything. This first Kuro version is just a taste and I absolutely loved it, I just hope there are more punishments involving cleavage and cock planned cause Dealer's was damn good.

Those who worry about content getting scrapped or sth can chill, cause I've been following their monthly progress and they already have tons of groundwork done over 2+ years. The map, models for most witches, VO, and some animations. Polishing those for release is gonna take long, so the entire thing is gonna take years (hopefully before I'm 30 :(). But seeing this first version assured me that quality is not a problem. Patience boys, patience :sleep:

sushimaster

Sep 27, 2019
Can run this game fine on my ancient i5 4670k, GTX1060 6gb and 16 DDR3 ram.
Just needs to have antialiasing, global illumination and reflection at low and shadow at very low and can have the rest at very high settings. I turned off vsync and motion blur and set it to 60fps max and running it on a 1080p monitor, alongside 2 other monitors that have some other stuff opened with one of them being a 4k 13.3inch monitor (amoled) and the other another 1080p monitor.

Dunno the specific fps though (no option to show fps ingame?) but likely around 45 fps with these settings while in game and should be 60fps watching the collection scenes.

Oct 2, 2018
Can run this game fine on my ancient i5 4670k, GTX1060 6gb and 16 DDR3 ram.
Just needs to have antialiasing, global illumination and reflection at low and shadow at very low and can have the rest at very high settings. I turned off vsync and motion blur and set it to 60fps max and running it on a 1080p monitor, alongside 2 other monitors that have some other stuff opened with one of them being a 4k 13.3inch monitor (amoled) and the other another 1080p monitor.

Dunno the specific fps though (no option to show fps ingame?) but likely around 45 fps with these settings while in game and should be 60fps watching the collection scenes.
This tbh, I have 1050ti and 2 core cpu without fps issues. Haven't tried lossless scaling

Apr 17, 2023
my god kuro's update is the best thing i have ever seen this game makes me want to fast travel so fucking bad 5 years later to play the full game, numericgazer makes almost every other developer look lazy in comparison this guy making a AAA femdom game with top animation, voice acting, more gameplay elements as well using Unreal engine while others release an update once every 6 months

ALL HAIL NUMERICGAZER

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
As someone has said before, I feel as though this game is never going to be a thing. You gotta give some leeway for how graphically intensive the game is and stuff, but the amount of content that's there doesn't justify the support, to me. I'd prefer if much less development went into making the environments, and more went into the girls. That being said, at least I like Kuro more than Alice, but I'm still waiting for Xen. I'll be on my deathbed by the time we get to her

Apr 17, 2023
As someone has said before, I feel as though this game is never going to be a thing. You gotta give some leeway for how graphically intensive the game is and stuff, but the amount of content that's there doesn't justify the support, to me. I'd prefer if much less development went into making the environments, and more went into the girls. That being said, at least I like Kuro more than Alice, but I'm still waiting for Xen. I'll be on my deathbed by the time we get to her
agree they overdoing the environment and after seeing how many girls there is it will take like 5 years at least to get them heck even the animation quality felt too good like i really love it but i prefer going easier to release faster imo

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes