Underage characters

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Well, the point is, I'm working on a game made with anime-style koikatsu models programmed in Ren'Py, and I was planning to upload it here. But before that, I started researching the rules, even checking out some of the games that were rejected or banned.
The story takes place in a school academy (nowhere is it specified if it is a high school or middle school, just "*name* academy") with two brothers, the protagonist being the brother older than the sister for a year, 16 to 15 with which there are certain risque scenes without reaching sex (at least in the first version ). Due to their appearance, they could both be 18 years old without problems since they are not childish in appearance.
Separate point there are characters lolis and shotas do not have any kind of sexual act or even provocative clothes or poses, and they are simply as extras for talks with the protagonist and would never have something of that style unless they grow up by the years and interact as adults.

And here come the questions, is it necessary to indicate that the characters are over 18 years old even when there are no sex scenes? Thinking that an update could have them, still being underage or not.
Regarding the issue of the lolis and shotas, is that a problem?

It is my first time posting on this site, and most of what I wrote was using google translator so there may be grammatical errors. So if I made a mistake with either of the two topics mentioned, I apologize.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
There's no actual requirement for characters to be of age though you may want to make a patch (like ecchi sensei) or just don't mention their actual ages anywhere in the game. The rules on this site are completely about the appearance of characters. Also, if you aren't sure then submit the request to post the game. The mods who actually make the decisions will check it over and either accept or reject it. If it's rejected then just ask them what needs to change to have it accepted.

Reactions: otaku_argento

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Thank you very much for your answer. :D In part it is a shame, because I had planned to make a kind of library where to show the data of each character, such as height, weight, measurements, age, among other things. Should I add that in a patch leaving that hidden or blocked in the release version? I did not understand that very well, sorry for the inconvenience.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Thank you very much for your answer. :D In part it is a shame, because I had planned to make a kind of library where to show the data of each character, such as height, weight, measurements, age, among other things. Should I add that in a patch leaving that hidden or blocked in the release version? I did not understand that very well, sorry for the inconvenience.
You can have it in the game but then change the ages in the release version to all be 18+ and have a patch that restores the original ages.

Reactions: otaku_argento