VN - Unity - Completed - Undercover Agent - Solo Sting Operation [v1.2.0] [AleCubicSoft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JJsmall

The only good thing about this game is art. It's juicy.

But except it all others things just bad. First 6 CG. Really? For that price only 6 CG?

Next. Gameplay. It's not hard when you realize that SP will passed over turn. So you can easyly get 10-15 SP(with card that cos 3 sp and give you4 and card that cost 5 and give you 6 and draw card). And play as much card as you want.

And finally plot. Jut stupid as is. No humorous or or funny at least.

So, that game looks like cheap puzzle game filled steam, but with "card"gameplay instead of puzzle. But with just 6CG.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

TheHighSpire

So I've played Undercover Agent - Solo Sting Operation.

In this game you play secret agent Saki to destroy a facility. You do so by defeating 6 different enemies. There story is only there to describe why she is fighting the baddies, and the game doesn't attempt to add any details beyond what is written in the overview.

The game is therefore also quite short. You'll rather easily finish the game within 30 minutes - 1 hour.

There is no game play beyond fighting these 6 different enemies. You don't have to / get to run around. Whether that is a good or bad thing is really up to you. I personally sort of liked that I didn't have to move around a map, wasting time, only to fight the enemies anyway.

The main game play is in the fights. You fight by using cards. If you've played Slay the Spire or other similar card games, then this will be quite familiar. The fighting system is quite decent, albeit I don't really find that it allows for too many effective combination. Or perhaps I just managed to quickly find a very powerful one.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not the type of player who loses on purpose, and you need to lose to get the scenes. You don't even auto-unlock the scenes after finishing the game. The scene I did see was decent enough, albeit nothing spectacular.

Don't want to read all of above? Here's the short version.

The Good
    • For an adult game, the card system is quite decent, although the amount of workable combinations were a bit limited in my opinion.
    • Decent selection of different cards, and the system was very easy to get a hang of.

The In-between:
    • This game has little to no story, and the entire game game revolves around the fights. While you don't have to waste time moving about a map, you also can't do anything but fight.
    • The h-content is decent enough, but nothing spectacular.
    • The game is very short. 6 enemies in total.

The Bad
    • The scenes are not auto unlocked after finishing the game.
    • You have to lose the fight to get access to the scenes.

In the end, it's an average game. I lands at 3 - 3,5 as the game is quite limited, short and you have to lose to get the scenes. On the other hand there is no meaningless grind and the game cuts straight to what it wants to do.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DrTowel

The game is designed to lose at least once on each stage but is still good. I personally like the art style too, so I searched for the same author for other games and was not disappointed. ok so I need at least 200 character to finish the review but I had nothing else to say, all I do is fap to these what else does the site expect for me?
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Aka Nioh

art: 5
    plot: 1 (not much of a story but its only a 1 hour long game due to gameplay)
    gameplay: undecided. its was good enough to make me finish the game but i got slaughtered by the first easy? enemy which sparked my competitive nature. Its got a good concept but tbh i would of played dark souls for something of this difficulty rating. Devs should of put an easy mode as most hentai gamers are casual.

The last boss is super tough. The researcher is tough. Also its luck of the draw as its a card game, and I dislike games involving luck. But heres a strat and kudos to Pepperman for deck build which is optimal for nearly all enemies

5. 4.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Undercover Agent is mostly a deckbuilding game, and it's quite simple and yet fun with its mechanics. You have to handle your mana (SPs), the amount of cards you draw and the possive bonuses you get as you play each battle. Winning adds new cards to your deck as well as opens up harder battles, losing adds new cards plus a brief sex scene with an image and some description. Sex isn't great to be honest, so if you're here for a fap it's probably not your game.

Technically the game is a bit mediocre. Just a few images and no animations. Sound is also a tad meh, but being a short game, you don't get too tired about it.

All in all, decent deck building game, not a great erotic one though.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

The game is pretty average. Took a bit to win because of the RNG but at least I can get the review out.

PROS:
    • Strategy is involved in this game with the heart of the cards
    • The artwork is hot
    • Hentai scenes good
    • Translation is fine
    • The game rewards you for losing by giving you better cards to strategize with
    • Its very easy to create your own playing style because of how the cards are arranged. You can be all offense, defense or patient play or a combination as long as you understand how to beat the boss.
    • Each enemy is like a puzzle. You have to have a strategy to beat them while doing the above mentioned.
    • The father into the game you go, the better the cards which involve permanent status buffs that would have been great to have at the beginning of the game.

CONS:
    • When you actually know how to play, the game is rather short.
    • There is no replay value whatsoever because the gallery lets you see all the hentai scenes when you lose.
    • There is no punishment for losing. As stated above, you are rewarded for losing the first time and then from there you can find a way to win.
    • The fact the earlier enemies are harder because you don't have that many good cards and its RNG based makes me more annoyed than anything.
    • The semen bar is worthless since it doesn't influence anything but the image.
    • The story isn't that great TBH. The enemy is so stupid for letting her stick around and throwing her back into the cell when she loses. Like, if they know she's escaped more than once, then they should alert the boss. Only the last area states its a bad ending but then at that point, she has revealed who she is to warrant the bad ending.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

PepperMan

Nice game. A simple but fulfilling card game. I completed 100% of the game in 60-90 mins.

In no way would I call it unfair, but it can be somewhat tough. You can easily challenge a level, figure out his deck and plan some counters, like the scientist (level 4) who does pathetic dmg but keeps doing status moves which add a card to your deck that costs resource to remove. His low dmg means you can forgo any form of defense cards and just run 1-2 permanent defense buffs and then purely focus on tazers/stun granades to stop his shaenanigans.

Also remember to abide by the cardinal rule of deck building: A smaller deck means you will get the cards you want sooner and provides a lot more consistency.

Some other tips / mechanics:
    • Meditate is the best card, 1 free energy and a card draw is God tier effect. Just remember that you arent allowed to go lower then 4 energy otherwise you will probably have a misrable next turn.
    • SP doesnt reset between turns. So avoid doing excessive moves and keep a stockpile ready so you can use the 1 cost carddraw to get out of stick situations
    • Defence applies to all enemy cards at once, so if the enemy plays a 5 and a 10 attack and you defend with 8 then you will block the 5 and take 2 from the 10. Going above 10 defence means you wont take damage at all
    Here is my control Deck which after setup and with smart plays stops enemeis from having fun and doing anything.

Moving on from the gameplay, The game has good art and a unlock all scenes button in the options menu. You got no excuse to not try the gameplay even if all you just want the lewds.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

the game is hard but not for the right reasons, it is just unfair, which obviously makes it boring and on top of that, the game is really short. Scenes are meh with no animations but the only redeeming factor is the art, which is fucking good, even if there's only like 10-12 CG's.
    Also the voice is cute and the game itself let's you unlock all the gallery so if you really like the art that you see and wanna get straight to the point, there you go.

also there's an option that adds glasses on the main heroine so yeah, glasses girl best girl.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

solidwoodsw

The game is difficult for a casual. Didn't beat it and ain't trynna put brain meat to this unworthy game. I've already have my fair share of bad RNG but this game is just that as well.

Enemies can have up to 3 mixup of attack per turns and you mainly have a maximum cap of 2 cost/sp and depending how much cost each card you play determines how many actions you can take (Attack/Defend card cost 1 sp in the maximum of your cap cost/sp at 2... and there are some cards that cost 3 which is unusable unless in a special circumstance).
  10. 4.00 star(s)

dv8r

Beat the game, it's very short, about 3 hours (can be a lot more depending on if you've not really played card or board games before).

The story and scenes are very simple. The art is pretty nice. The girl's voice is quite good as well. Gameplay is nothing special, just a basic cardgame.

There are only a half dozen stages, and the typical run through expects you to lose once (to see the scene), then try to win.

You gain cards the first time you win or lose. Winning will likely take multiple attempts on each of the later stages as you really need some early decent card draws. Naturally the strategy should be don't just select every card otherwise your deck won't produce what you want. The strongest cards grant permanent buffs, and the better ones grant you extra energy or remove enemy actions. These are your priorities, everything else in your deck is custom adjusted depending on the enemy which is described in the stage. Some of the cards cost a pile of energy, which means oftentimes the better move is to save energy and not to play cards this turn that don't directly keep you alive next turn.

The game also lets you unlock the gallery and scenes in case you have difficulty.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

dash327

Yeah, this game is not worth your time, at all. It's short, but brutally difficult. By "brutal" I mean, "You are not going to have a good time playing this." Every encounter is going to make you feel like you're a braindead idiot as the enemy gets to go three times every turn, has much more health than you, and can do much more damage than you. You only have 100 health, and the enemies, at minimum, have 200 or more.

The "tips" you get when you hover over the stages are pointless when the abilities you have to use to win cost too much sp to ever be used effectively to do anything. For example, one of the fights needs you to use armor penetration cards to pierce the enemy's defense, which is raised almost every turn. The problem is that the bastard has around 250 health, and the skills that you need to use cost 2 sp and do around 5 damage. It can remove one of the enemies actions, sure, but most of the time the enemy will be doing an attack when you get that card, and it most likely removes the top most action, which is almost never the damaging card, or the one that you need to remove. See the problem? I haven't gotten past that fight, but I honestly doubt it gets any better.

Most of the abilities are useless. Why does the defense up only give 7 defense points when most enemies do 10 damage anyways? Because they sometimes only do 5 damage, which the card nullifies, but that's so few and far between what does it matter? Why is almost every useful skill 2 sp or more, when you only get 2 sp a turn? WHY ARE THE ONLY HEALING CARDS, WHICH RESTORE 20 HP, A 1/5th OF YOUR TOTAL HP BY THE WAY, SINGLE USE FOR THE ENTIRE FIGHT, BUT THE ENEMY GETS TO USE HEALING EVERY TURN TO UNDO EVERYTHING YOU DO EVERY. FUCKING. TURN?! These questions and more are not answered, and the game instead opts to instead spit in your face for daring to question it, instead of, y'know, actually being fun.

The art is the only, and I mean only, good thing about this game. The scenes suck, the gameplay sucks, so the art is the only thing you'll be looking at. I'd say wait until there is a full save with all of the scenes or just look them up on a gallery site like ehentai or something, because otherwise, this game is not worth it in any capacity.