slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Awesome, what level do I need to sub at to help Beta test the new release?
All the subs can get involved, some sooner than others. Please bear in mind that the beta almost always gets modified after the testing (fixes and rewrites) so you may have to re-download the final version. The public release is usually solid.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Sweet lord, shave that nasty bush!
Oh no... well, I think the dev should make a pool in this thread about shaved or unshaved, but anyway 99% of the AVN the girls are fully shaved, save this one bro for those that have this kinky!
The FMC from The Twelve Days of Christmas is also hairy
so slowburngames is
one of the few devs that like what I like lol
Also, Anna Exciting Affection, is one of the most downloaded AVNs with FMC here, and Anna has a beautiful bush :love:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
We may already have something close to that with the neighbor Sal and his pal Tommy. They are up to something more than just corrupting Jen. Something in connection with her father, the ex-cop.
Yeah, but not being gansters lessen the impact of the plot. It's like those games in which some underage twink blackmails some Milf, you can't believe that shit because irl the Milf would btfo of the little fag.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Oh no... well, I think the dev should make a pool in this thread about shaved or unshaved, but anyway 99% of the AVN the girls are fully shaved, save this one bro for those that have this kinky!
The FMC from The Twelve Days of Christmas is also hairy
so slowburngames is
one of the few devs that like what I like lol
Also, Anna Exciting Affection, is one of the most downloaded AVNs with FMC here, and Anna has a beautiful bush :love:
Anna's bush is nicely trimmed and maintained. The ugly nasty disgusting fur on display here is just nasty. To each there own but imo the bush either needs to be maintained and nicely trimmed or removed because as it is now it's disgusting.

(It's funny watch the Angry emotes and check that persons latest posts, you can see them angry posting to every single person who ever posted about nasty pussy hair.)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: merleved

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Anna's bush is nicely trimmed and maintained. The ugly nasty disgusting fur on display here is just nasty. To each there own but imo the bush either needs to be maintained and nicely trimmed or removed because as it is now it's disgusting.

(It's funny watch the Angry emotes and check that persons latest posts, you can see them angry posting to every single person who ever posted about nasty pussy hair.)
tenor (1).gif
I like hairy pussies, I don't know why
tenor (2).gif
Don't put the blame on me!

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Actually, this is one of the "cases" I had in my original story line. However, I'm not sure it will get included as there is enough content to fill up the dozen-or-so episodes I was intending for this story.
Please Please try to include it, that seems like a really good underlying basis for this story.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Oh yeah, and the Mafia Boss's name should be Marcus, and their base name should be "Farm 218". This is more like a Fashion Business complex. Need something original, don't copy that shitstorm VN - forced humiliation and blackmail is far worse than a hairy pussy. I'm already pissed off by a police officer being used like a toy by two undead grandpas without the option to arrest these stupid old shits.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Marcus isn't a Mafia Boss. Nobody said anything about a Farm. The idea is nothing like Fashion Business in any way shape or form. Stop smoking or snorting whatever your taking.

Every mafia/Gangster/Cult or whatever VN isn't based off of FB.
It was obviously an ironic comparison, but this pet stuff is ridiculous. Let's say that Detective Scopinno makes an offer to Jen to be a corrupt police officer without the need for this pet bullshit, hey? Two routes, one evil, and one good... Arrest the fat old bastard or become his ally

Reactions: Pantera1320

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
I'm already pissed off by a police officer being used like a toy by two undead grandpas without the option to arrest these stupid old shits.
For a girl, even if is a cop, reputation and not ruin a relationship is important. Ok, not all girl are at same point but for Jen this really care.
That two undead grandpas only take advantage of her weakness ... the fear of ruin her relationship, and btw is even the point of this entire game. If your heart go in negative is game over, so ... maybe you can be upset but is worth on storytell.

I could try to explain in another way. On my first time I saw Battlestar Galactica, I feel an incredible hate to dr Gaius Baltar and that hate I had projected on actor too. Of course that was wrong, cause rewatching entire tv series I had only to enjoy the performance of actor (James Callis), because his character is a piece of shit and he act good enough to receive that impression.

Your "two undead grandpas" are like the actor, they getting an advantage that overtake most of common moral's rule, but you don't have to pissed off because that ... cause is part of story. She can't arrest them since she care about her reputation and relationship, she could arrest only after she brake one or both her "weakness" (that are not but let me pass this word).

For your information, her corruption is raising, so ... in a future maybe you can be happy to arrest them if she break the "reputation" rule. I hope anyway that will be a choice for the player.

Reactions: wildride69

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
For a girl, even if is a cop, reputation and not ruin a relationship is important. Ok, not all girl are at same point but for Jen this really care.
That two undead grandpas only take advantage of her weakness ... the fear of ruin her relationship, and btw is even the point of this entire game. If your heart go in negative is game over, so ... maybe you can be upset but is worth on storytell.

I could try to explain in another way. On my first time I saw Battlestar Galactica, I feel an incredible hate to dr Gaius Baltar and that hate I had projected on actor too. Of course that was wrong, cause rewatching entire tv series I had only to enjoy the performance of actor (James Callis), because his character is a piece of shit and he act good enough to receive that impression.

Your "two undead grandpas" are like the actor, they getting an advantage that overtake most of common moral's rule, but you don't have to pissed off because that ... cause is part of story. She can't arrest them since she care about her reputation and relationship, she could arrest only after she brake one or both her "weakness" (that are not but let me pass this word).

For your information, her corruption is raising, so ... in a future maybe you can be happy to arrest them if she break the "reputation" rule. I hope anyway that will be a choice for the player.
Yeah, I understand that the game priority is the marriage, but it at least needs a retaliation/revenge option. She has her friends in the corporation. Let's say if you let Detective Scopinno do his horny things with Jen, an option will show up at some point to ask for his help to destroy the undead gramps - that would lead Jen to owe favors to him, pointing to a "bad" ending - Or other officers, that other female officer, the black officer that asks for lewd favors, the mayor, lots of option with different outcomes for a retaliation/revenge route, and for those that have a thing for old/young another option to succumbs to the old farts temptation.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes