wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Yeah, I understand that the game priority is the marriage, but it at least needs a retaliation/revenge option. She has her friends in the corporation. Let's say if you let Detective Scopinno do his horny things with Jen, an option will show up at some point to ask for his help to destroy the undead gramps - that would lead Jen to owe favors to him, pointing to a "bad" ending - Or other officers, that other female officer, the black officer that asks for lewd favors, the mayor, lots of option with different outcomes for a retaliation/revenge route, and for those that have a thing for old/young another option to succumbs to the old farts temptation.
Is too early now. She's developing with Scoppino a sort of connection and yes in a future she could "use" Scoppino to take revenge, or take herself if she don't care of her reputation anymore. Give time to time.

Reactions: jackdanniels

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
The ugly nasty disgusting fur on display here is just nasty. To each there own but imo the bush either needs to be maintained and nicely trimmed or removed because as it is now it's disgusting.
"to each their own"

Except that anything you personally don't appreciate is mysteriously 'nasty', 'disgusting', and 'disgusting' again?

I think we need to call in a mod to verify your age before you can continue on this site. Because you display multiple indications of:
A. Being a 12 year old child.
B. Never moving out of your mother's house.
C. Having never actually been with a real woman.

Grow the fuck up, stop whining and crying like a little baby. You are so scared and unmanned by a pixelated depiction of female body hair that you feel the need to whine and cry in multiple posts about it?

There are LITERALLY thousands of games on this site you can go play, FOR FREE, that only feature hairless depictions of women. Go play one of those and gtfo of this thread with your petty complaints and tears.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
"to each their own"

Except that anything you personally don't appreciate is mysteriously 'nasty', 'disgusting', and 'disgusting' again?

I think we need to call in a mod to verify your age before you can continue on this site. Because you display multiple indications of:
A. Being a 12 year old child.
B. Never moving out of your mother's house.
C. Having never actually been with a real woman.

Grow the fuck up, stop whining and crying like a little baby. You are so scared and unmanned by a pixelated depiction of female body hair that you feel the need to whine and cry in multiple posts about it?

There are LITERALLY thousands of games on this site you can go play, FOR FREE, that only feature hairless depictions of women. Go play one of those and gtfo of this thread with your petty complaints and tears.
Triggered-Memes-12.jpg :p:eek::ROFLMAO:

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Sweet lord, shave that nasty bush!

The ugly nasty disgusting fur on display here is just nasty. To each there own but imo the bush either needs to be maintained and nicely trimmed or removed because as it is now it's disgusting.

View attachment 4011564 :p:eek::ROFLMAO:

Yeah you, you whiney little baby. I'm not the one who came into a thread and screamed like a little bitch about the content that a dev chose to include in his game.

You've been stalking my posting history since I lit you up, so you know damned well that I do NOT spend my time going into the threads of devs who dislike bush and pissing in their ear about how disgusting shaved pussy is and demanding that they change their game to suit my personal tastes. But of course it's too much to expect the same basic courtesy from a 12 year old bitch who still lives in his mommy's basement and has yet to see a pussy that wasn't digitally rendered.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Where exactly does this take place? Reached the end and still don't know why. Some things seem like the US, others the UK. They mostly talk like British people, but they use $ for money. Also, IIRC the police have guns.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Where exactly does this take place? Reached the end and still don't know why. Some things seem like the US, others the UK. They mostly talk like British people, but they use $ for money. Also, IIRC the police have guns.
I felt a mix of Russian, USA, and Slav culture in this fictional place that the dev created.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I wonder what gave you that feeling, for me it was like USA of Columbo, Godfather and Naked Gun mixed all together.
Except they use a lot of British words for things and there was an abbreviation at the car accident part I never heard of (and google didn't help.)

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Except they use a lot of British words for things and there was an abbreviation at the car accident part I never heard of (and google didn't help.)
Should have made it fully British with the old female police uniforms!!

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
It's a fictional setting- I am UK but I imagine many readers are more familiar with US culture (from movies etc) so I use dollars for money, US police uniforms, cars etc. just to make it more understandable to an international audience.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
It's a fictional setting- I am UK but I imagine many readers are more familiar with US culture (from movies etc) so I use dollars for money, US police uniforms, cars etc. just to make it more understandable to an international audience.
Can you remember what the acronym was used at the car accident? It was 3 letters, but I never heard of it and Google went to things it could not possibly be.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Progress Update
Chapter 18 is with my subscribers for review and editing. Unless they find a big issue, it will be available for public release here at the end of the month, as usual.

View attachment 4016605
Is the release on SS out of Beta and it's ready to be downloaded? I'm happy to donate but I don't like to pay to beta test. If it's ready I will sign up today.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes