slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Is the release on SS out of Beta and it's ready to be downloaded? I'm happy to donate but I don't like to pay to beta test. If it's ready I will sign up today.
It sounds like you want the finished, tested article; I suggest you wait for the Public release. The "beta" usually requires changes / fixes /edits based on the feedback from subscribers. Sometimes it is minor, sometimes more substantial.

Reactions: wildride69

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I should start a poll on which is uglier, the men this dev uses in his games or a family of half-starved warthogs.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Interesting twist Slowburn I am hoping you have more planned for our heroine than a daddy twist... Hopefully there is a lot more planned in the blackmail arena as well, it was all over a bit abruptly imo but I'm hoping it's going somewhere. Over all 8.1 is a good update. Thanks Slow

41cIPuFpRGL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255,255,255.png :LOL: :eek:

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
I tried it out a bit today. Unfortunately, it is exactly the type of game I dislike. What is the point of all the blackmail and manipulation if she ends up liking it? I was really hoping this was a game where her actions were not consensual based on the premise. (Yes I saw the line on the opening page about all sex acts being consensual but by that point I had already downloaded it and decided to give it a try.) I am out on this one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: deaddog and Anteron

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
I tried it out a bit today. Unfortunately, it is exactly the type of game I dislike. What is the point of all the blackmail and manipulation if she ends up liking it? I was really hoping this was a game where her actions were not consensual based on the premise. (Yes I saw the line on the opening page about all sex acts being consensual but by that point I had already downloaded it and decided to give it a try.) I am out on this one.
It's an AVN style, there are some out there like this:
Descent
Katie's Corruption
The Twelve Days of Christmas
The idea of this kind of AVN is that the female MC needs cash or promotion ASAP and must balance corruption with decency to achieve what she needs (using her body but with modaration). Is sorta of a "corporative prostitution", far from a dating sim. The FMC from the AVNs I linked doesn't like to be corrupted, but from this game, she is way more horny than the others. Well, some girls really enjoy a cock, not only status and money.

I've become fond of this kind of AVN, which is quite fun. The first I played was Descent and I hated it at first lol, Then I gave it another try and finished it with a bad ending... But I tried again to figure out the logic of this uncommon genre, and I ended up enjoying it, it's like a strategy game.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
While I can understand a fantasy that includes non-consensual sex (hell, I had a girlfriend who loved that fantasy in the bedroom), it doesn't mean I think it is OK in real life and I will not condone or encourage that sort of real life behaviour in my stories. My novels give women license to enjoy sex, have fetishes and to act on their desires just like men do. I hope in my stories you see women controlling their own fate despite the machinations of the men around them. I hope in this way to present erotic situations while maintaining respect for women.
As a side note, a story that glorifies non-consensual sex wouldn't survive very long on any reputable internet platform, nor should it.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
While I can understand a fantasy that includes non-consensual sex (hell, I had a girlfriend who loved that fantasy in the bedroom), it doesn't mean I think it is OK in real life and I will not condone or encourage that sort of real life behaviour in my stories. My novels give women license to enjoy sex, have fetishes and to act on their desires just like men do. I hope in my stories you see women controlling their own fate despite the machinations of the men around them. I hope in this way to present erotic situations while maintaining respect for women.
As a side note, a story that glorifies non-consensual sex wouldn't survive very long on any reputable internet platform, nor should it.
hmmm... I kind of didn't understand that because you have the option to accept or not everything that is put in front of the FMC. And what I understand about non-consensual sex is rape, that doesn't contain in this AVN.

Reactions: Geigi

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
Fair enough. It is your game and you are certainly free to make it in any form you desire. I can appreciate being unwilling to make a game that you believe glorifies non-consensual sex. As you said, and I agree, that stuff is not to be condoned in real life.

With that said, I don’t understand many of the choices that you made with the game. Focusing so much on underhanded tactics of male characters in the game makes it seem disjointed to me. The game doesn’t really seem to be about her making choices based on her wants and desires. Instead, it comes across as her being manipulated and rationalizing her decisions to herself (at least when you play in a manner to allow her to be manipulated). She didn’t seem to be the driving force, making decisions based on her desires to me. Ironically, this game comes across as glorifying sexual harassment and blackmail while trying to justify it by suggesting that women will actually enjoy it once it is happening.

My two cents.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes