wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Fair enough. It is your game and you are certainly free to make it in any form you desire. I can appreciate being unwilling to make a game that you believe glorifies non-consensual sex. As you said, and I agree, that stuff is not to be condoned in real life.

With that said, I don’t understand many of the choices that you made with the game. Focusing so much on underhanded tactics of male characters in the game makes it seem disjointed to me. The game doesn’t really seem to be about her making choices based on her wants and desires. Instead, it comes across as her being manipulated and rationalizing her decisions to herself (at least when you play in a manner to allow her to be manipulated). She didn’t seem to be the driving force, making decisions based on her desires to me. Ironically, this game comes across as glorifying sexual harassment and blackmail while trying to justify it by suggesting that women will actually enjoy it once it is happening.

My two cents.
So according to the Tags, this is a CORRUPTION - HUMILIATION game, she's certainly not going to corrupt herself. This is not a DARK fantasy rape game which you seem to be wanting to see.

My two cents is use the search feature and select Rape there are 2119 games tailored for you.

Last edited:

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
So according to the Tags, this is a CORRUPTION - HUMILIATION game, she's certainly not going to corrupt herself. This is not s DARK fantasy rape game which you seem to be wanting to see.

My two cents is use the search feature and select Rape there are 2119 games tailored for you.
I assume corruption and humiliation being completely capitalized is supposed to convey the tone that you are speaking to someone who at the very least struggles with reading comprehension. That seems a bit rude and unnecessary.

As for the content of your post, I feel like it doesn’t address much within the post of mine that you replied to apart from one line about her not corrupting herself.

Ironically, many people get corrupted because they see others acting in a depraved manner and want to join in on what they consider to be fun. I actually think it is more common for this to happen than to be blackmailed into some sort of quasi-consensual behavior that the person then becomes happy about.

While I have a posted my opinions about the logical fallacy that this game has in terms of its approach, I am not actually trying to change the game. I went out of my way in the post you quoted to acknowledge that it is not my game and I don’t expect it to be catered to me.

I also stated in an earlier post, not the one you quoted, that I would be moving on to different games. It seems like what you really meant is that I should stop posting in this thread. Sorry, but that is my decision to make. Frankly, the only reason I made my second post, and now this one, is because people replied to me and I am responding to them.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So, the above individual will never play this game, and the only reason for posting here is to respond to people who have replied to him.

I suggest that by NOT replying, we can allow this person to go on with his life and forget this game (and thread) ever existed. It would spare us from a lot of useless bickering.

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Well I for one, don't think ignoring someone who has different ideas is a good idea, and I always find it interesting to have an intelligent discourse when possible, to discover other ways of thinking.

I can appreciate being unwilling to make a game that you believe glorifies non-consensual sex.

Instead, it comes across as her being manipulated and rationalizing her decisions to herself.

Ironically, this game comes across as glorifying sexual harassment and blackmail while trying to justify it by suggesting that women will actually enjoy it once it is happening.
This is well worded and a good point. It could certainly be useful for the dev to think it through.

I appreciate the game for what it is but, like the dev, I wouldn't want any of the unwelcome behaviours to be part of it. And as it stands, certain subterfuges in the story can come across just as described by this commentator.
I reckon it'd be unwise to dismiss it just because they said they dislike the game and they are out.
In fact, they are much better placed to notice things like that, compared to fans that can be too smitten by the game.

Up to the dev to think about it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgriz04

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Fair enough. It is your game and you are certainly free to make it in any form you desire. I can appreciate being unwilling to make a game that you believe glorifies non-consensual sex. As you said, and I agree, that stuff is not to be condoned in real life.

With that said, I don’t understand many of the choices that you made with the game. Focusing so much on underhanded tactics of male characters in the game makes it seem disjointed to me. The game doesn’t really seem to be about her making choices based on her wants and desires. Instead, it comes across as her being manipulated and rationalizing her decisions to herself (at least when you play in a manner to allow her to be manipulated). She didn’t seem to be the driving force, making decisions based on her desires to me. Ironically, this game comes across as glorifying sexual harassment and blackmail while trying to justify it by suggesting that women will actually enjoy it once it is happening.

My two cents.
Firstly, can I say how heartening it is to see such thoughtful comments and replies on this subject. Drawing the line between fantasy and real life can be hard for some people; nice to see so many level headed people here.

Regarding the point about underhand and manipulative characters in the story, that is kind of the point of the story. Little Red Riding Hood surrounded by nasty wolves. Erotic situations generated by these ridiculous characters. It would be misogynistic if we didn't know that Little Red holds all the cards and actually decides what happens. She sometimes likes playing with wolves.

She can't admit her wants and desires- that would undermine her social standing. Instead, she has to rationalise her actions, pretend she has no choice. As we go into the final third of the story, you will see her become more accepting of her nature, and be more truthful about what she wants.

I certainly don't mean to suggest that all women will like being manipulated and blackmailed once it happens- rather, this MC is peculiar and turns the tables on those nasty characters. Who is using who?

Those are my intentions, but of course I might be doing a bad job so always happy to hear constructive criticisms. Thanks for your comments.

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
Firstly, can I say how heartening it is to see such thoughtful comments and replies on this subject. Drawing the line between fantasy and real life can be hard for some people; nice to see so many level headed people here.

Regarding the point about underhand and manipulative characters in the story, that is kind of the point of the story. Little Red Riding Hood surrounded by nasty wolves. Erotic situations generated by these ridiculous characters. It would be misogynistic if we didn't know that Little Red holds all the cards and actually decides what happens. She sometimes likes playing with wolves.

She can't admit her wants and desires- that would undermine her social standing. Instead, she has to rationalise her actions, pretend she has no choice. As we go into the final third of the story, you will see her become more accepting of her nature, and be more truthful about what she wants.

I certainly don't mean to suggest that all women will like being manipulated and blackmailed once it happens- rather, this MC is peculiar and turns the tables on those nasty characters. Who is using who?

Those are my intentions, but of course I might be doing a bad job so always happy to hear constructive criticisms. Thanks for your comments.
I do not think you are doing a bad job. You have created something that it seems many people like. Just because it didn’t hit the spot for me doesn’t change that. Also, as you state, it is hard to derive the whole story of a game when it is only halfway done. You could very well get to a point at a later date that I agree with your assessment. To be honest, when I made my criticism, I didn’t consider the fact that the game is not yet done and what someone takes from it could be completely different by then.

I wish you nothing but the best for your game.

Reactions: wildride69
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes