Ren'Py Abandoned Undercover: Wet Affairs [v0.0.1] [Abra Art Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
subscribestar_banner.jpg

Overview:
Prepare for Lewdity, Laughs and Tough Decisions as you follow Jack Portman's story of Corruption, Covert Intelligence and Saving the World!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-25
Release Date: 2021-10-25
Developer: Abra Art Games
Censored: NO
Version: v0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Undercover_ Wet Affairs 18.10.2021 14_34_58.png Undercover_ Wet Affairs 18.10.2021 14_36_01.png Undercover_ Wet Affairs 18.10.2021 14_36_31.png Undercover_ Wet Affairs 18.10.2021 14_36_44.png Undercover_ Wet Affairs 18.10.2021 14_36_59.png Undercover_ Wet Affairs 18.10.2021 14_37_41.png Undercover_ Wet Affairs 18.10.2021 14_40_27.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Wow, this is a good looking game! The art reminds me of Archer and XIII. I'll be lurking with great interest, good luck.

Reactions: AbraArt

AbraArt

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
This is precisely why a good name makes all the difference. Here I am, browsing along, and I come to this. I'm really curious to see who is undercover, what affair and who is wet.
I actually put a good amount of time into finding the name. Thank you!

Reactions: n0cn1l

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Nice little twist on the typical corruption path, this looks like a fun game to play, but you should consider adding few more branches to unfold... maybe a PERVERTED KRAKEN attack. :p

How abow about a kraken who is just bored & curious and decides to find out if "perversion" is transeferable across both species and spies? :sneaky:

Reactions: AbraArt

AbraArt

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Nice little twist on the typical corruption path, this looks like a fun game to play, but you should consider adding few more branches to unfold... maybe a PERVERTED KRAKEN attack. :p

Thanks! I will absolutely think about that idea! :D

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I don't know what to think about this game yet since it's very short.

The worldbuilding is restrained. I hope you'll find opportunities to make the story takes place outside the cruise ship.
There's already a few characters. Their description is rather brief, even for the MC.
The story is developping quickly, maybe too much depending on what happens next. I hope the spy context won't become heavy but something more funny.
The art is original and you deserve a congratulation for that. The backgroud is well done. The characters are good though the women are too slim, particularly the arms and legs.

We gain skills points with our choices but there should be some explainations about what is their use for.
The quests and inventory icons don't work. I know there's no use for them yet but you should add a message saying "No quest available" or "The inventory is empty".

Good continuation.

AbraArt

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hello.

I don't know what to think about this game yet since it's very short.

The worldbuilding is restrained. I hope you'll find opportunities to make the story takes place outside the cruise ship.
There's already a few characters. Their description is rather brief, even for the MC.
The story is developping quickly, maybe too much depending on what happens next. I hope the spy context won't become heavy but something more funny.
The art is original and you deserve a congratulation for that. The backgroud is well done. The characters are good though the women are too slim, particularly the arms and legs.

We gain skills points with our choices but there should be some explainations about what is their use for.
The quests and inventory icons don't work. I know there's no use for them yet but you should add a message saying "No quest available" or "The inventory is empty".

Good continuation.
First of all, thank you a lot for you constructive critcism! I try to bring a little light into my vision of this game and try to tackle your points:

1. The cruise ship is for the start the main location. It may seem restrained, but it will contain many different rooms and diverse decks, so it won't get boring to quickly. On top of that, part of the story will play out in locations other than the ship.
2. The development of the characters will take place dynamically as you progress through the story and events. Part of the game is also to collect intel about the "persons of interest". Regarding the MC, I don't want to spoil too much, but you will get to know him better as you progress, also bring more light into his past.
3. The pace of the story after the rather quick prologue will decrease naturally, as you will need time to explore locations, get to know characters and do quests to progress through the chapters. But I have to state that this game definetely won't be a classical dating sim with ultra slow character progression and deep love stories.
4. As this is a persiflage to spy or secret agent media I definetely will include plenty of spy tropes and game mechanics will resolve around this theme.
5. Thank you for you compliment about my art. I'm still developing my skills and hopefully will improve quickly to deliver good looking characters, scenes and comics. I will try to improve things that don't look so good now, especially UI. I agree with you, that Eve and Valerie are rather slim girls, but there will be characters with all kinds of body types.
6. How the skill points work will be explained at the start of the next update.
7. The quest and inventory is simply not implemented yet. But it will be in the next update.

Reactions: Oliz82

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
frrom op pics fem faces dont look good. i even thought they were crossdressers.
but as body drawings and man faces looks alright i assume there is a skill to do better.