Others - Underneath the Labyrinth [v0.1.36] [midsan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Improvizr

Game play can be a bit repetitive and the art isnt anything amazing. However the writing and corruption system make it incredibly engaging. If the Sir Grey story line is going to be the baseline and not the outlier then I cannot wait for updates. I almost never review games cause whats the point, but for this one, with so much promise 4/5 try it out
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TritonSands

Have played this game a few times on different versions. I think the story is intriguing and really has a medieval feel. Art is a combo of drawings and pictures with storytelling. The combat can be tricky before upgrading but it's done well. The game style and story are different then other games involving transformation,this is a plus in my opinion. Wasn't crazy that high corruption made Big Breasts on my character later in the game,though others may like that. It's obvious the Dev put a lot of work and passion into the game and there's more..than a few hours worth of play time.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

dxhawk

I really like M2F transformation games and its sad that there's not much out there.
    The corruption system is great, especially when you have a different interaction with the npcs for each transformation point and enriches the story which is quite unique.
    The only bad part if i may state is the lack of diversity of the enemies and dungeons and using the Skyrim modded models can give you that but can also annoy some players that dont find them quite appealing.
    In general it has great potential! I liked that the author went for the story changing decisions in the beggining of the second chapter..
  4. 1.00 star(s)

cavjustica

Found a very serious issue with this game: Ever since I played it, I couldn't save in any other browser based game. At first I didn't made the connection, just spent months fiddling with brave trying to find out why it was having issues.

Then I decided to poke inside Brave itnernal folders, and found this game created a 2gb cache file, that made Brave hit its storage limits. Basically if you ever open this game, you can't play any other browser based game properly unless you delete your cache first (in Brave default settings this means deleting your other game saves too).

When I deleted the cache of this game, and this game only, everything started to work again properly.