Underrated Monstergirls

Degen Djinn

Mar 1, 2022
Hello,
I consider myself something of a Monstergirl enthusiast, and am working on a game based largely around them. I don't really wanna fall to hard on the tried and true Monstergirl species though(Alruane, Slime, Cat/Doggirls, etc.) and was wondering what your deep-cut picks are. I'm thinking goblins, as a start. Female goblin representation seems a little sparse, but still, I want something even WEIRDER. Please, hit me with your best hot-takes.

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
What engine are you using the render the girls? If its a really detailed engine like Daz I would say more humanized versions if your using something like KKS some light anthros would be great as theyre really rare.

Reactions: Degen Djinn

Degen Djinn

Mar 1, 2022
What engine are you using the render the girls? If its a really detailed engine like Daz I would say more humanized versions if your using something like KKS some light anthros would be great as theyre really rare.
Sorry, I should've clarified that I'm working on a mostly text-based RPG with some pixel-art loops that I'm whipping up in asesprite.
So the only limit on visuals is my patience/artistic-ability.
But light-anthros are a great suggestion, I'll keep that in mind!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well... without a lot of information and seeing that you asked for weird monster girls I would go with the banshee, if that's not rare enough then the ghoul or the lich.

If you want a bit more normal ones then minotaurs or manticores, or perhaps you can go to the bug types of monstergirls, those are fairly rare and some very weird.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Well, Goblins are a good pick, but dunno about being a "deep cut", I feel like their getting more and more attention in recent years, likely due to that slime anime. That said, there's kind of a lot that's underutilized overall like Goblins.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Not a monster per se, but how about a female necromancer?
Combined with a certain amount of femdom and all the minions she can summon, you might get something special. :unsure:

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Insects in general are easy picks for weird. Orchid mantis girl would be nice, silk moth too.

For mammals, giraffe girls would be great. Elephant girls might be weird due to the long snout, but maybe that's what you're after, give a whole new meaning to nose job.

Snake girls (the long, armless and legless noodles) could be an interesting option, too. Mouth to fit any size, pussy maybe not so much. My mind also went and thought "why not use the snake as a condom while fucking someone else?" because of course I thought that.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I like really weird monster girls, which is why Xelvy (before he vanished) and Mazeran are a few of my favorite artists. They both reach straight eldritch abomination territory. Basically fuse insects, octopuses, dragons and robots into a monster girl and I'll probably love it :KEK:

Stalker Seducer

Sep 22, 2021
Hello,
I consider myself something of a Monstergirl enthusiast, and am working on a game based largely around them. I don't really wanna fall to hard on the tried and true Monstergirl species though(Alruane, Slime, Cat/Doggirls, etc.) and was wondering what your deep-cut picks are. I'm thinking goblins, as a start. Female goblin representation seems a little sparse, but still, I want something even WEIRDER. Please, hit me with your best hot-takes.
I love shadow girls like black void ooze in female form and you really don't see them enough, past that i think a lot of urban legends or more obscure traditional legends are left out, Wendigo, Mothman, The crooked man. even something silly like "The tickle monster" has great potential to make a great themed monster waifu.

Side note as a Yandere enthusiast. most monster girl games have the girls acting a little yandere due to lore, but i want to see more games with a full Yandere stalking you becoming jealous of other monster girls maybe even a ending just for her where she catches you and never lets you go ... if it isn't one of those games where you get a ending everytime a monster girl catches you that is. Yandere make a great antagonist or villain for guys who don't like them or want to fuck all the girls and they make a great waifu for those who do like them and want to be theirs forever like me, it is win/win really.