Underreprested genre for games? preg/harem/inc

Apr 30, 2018
Hello F95 zone community! I've been looking for pregnancy games and it seems like a lot of them are NTR based or pregnancy occurs at the end of game. Please correct me if I'm wrong but there doesn't seem to be many Western based games with the possibility of impregnation in-game. I'd be interested in playing a game with harem or harem/incest tags. It doesn't matter if it's a VN or sandlot based. I know and https://f95zone.to/threads/my-legacy-saddoggames.1356/ are completed games with pregnancy at the end. https://f95zone.to/threads/deep-impact-v0-3b-vcproductions.13642/ seemed to fit this mold perfectly but it's currently on hold and might never be completed.

In the real world I don't condone incest and it's a bad idea to go around knocking up anything with two legs but these games are healthy way to live out fantasies with no repercussions. Unfortunately, I'm not tech-savvy enough to create a game like this myself so I'm at the mercy of devs to fill this void. I'm curious if others would like to see more games with these tags or if it's too small a niche for a developer to make money doing this? Thanks for your feedback!

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Unfortunately, I'm not tech-savvy enough to create a game like this myself so I'm at the mercy of devs to fill this void.
It doesn't take a lot of tech-savvy to mod visual novels. Open the game's images folder. find the image you want to change.
edit the image. The game doesn't care what's in the image, it just cares about the filename. replace the non-preggo with a preggo, and enjoy.
23375_pregomom.jpg

before:
e-mom-busted-3.jpg

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I disagree, it's one of the genres with most tagged games (not counting the trivial tags like vaginal sex).

D

Deleted member 992182

Hello F95 zone community! I've been looking for pregnancy games and it seems like a lot of them are NTR based or pregnancy occurs at the end of game. Please correct me if I'm wrong but there doesn't seem to be many Western based games with the possibility of impregnation in-game. I'd be interested in playing a game with harem or harem/incest tags. It doesn't matter if it's a VN or sandlot based. I know and https://f95zone.to/threads/my-legacy-saddoggames.1356/ are completed games with pregnancy at the end. https://f95zone.to/threads/deep-impact-v0-3b-vcproductions.13642/ seemed to fit this mold perfectly but it's currently on hold and might never be completed.

In the real world I don't condone incest and it's a bad idea to go around knocking up anything with two legs but these games are healthy way to live out fantasies with no repercussions. Unfortunately, I'm not tech-savvy enough to create a game like this myself so I'm at the mercy of devs to fill this void. I'm curious if others would like to see more games with these tags or if it's too small a niche for a developer to make money doing this? Thanks for your feedback!
Right. Pregnancy has become a kink of mine after it being not at all sexy to me for most of my life. It's sadly underwritten. If your female protag is constantly getting busted in she should eventually get pregnant but it rarely happens.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In the real world I don't condone incest
I find this to be a rather strange position to take. I'm not getting on at you or anything, if that's how you feel then that's fine, but I do find it strange when people say they have a kink for something yet don't "condone" it in real life because if they like it in a fictional setting then that surely must speak to either a conscious or subconscious liking of it as well, even if it's just on a personal level, i.e. they're OK with doing it themselves, but don't believe everybody should.

I personally do condone incest in real life and feel that there's absolutely nothing wrong with 2 or more adults having consensual sex with one another be they straight, gay, bi, white, black, Christian, Muslim, or related to one another by blood or by marriage. Something I do not condone, however, is rape, both in real life and in these games and any game that has this, even incest games, is one that I will not play.

Anyway, to your question, the pregnancy genre is underrepresented but I think that has a lot to do with both the devs not really knowing how to write a story centred around a pregnancy as well as the fact that a pregnant woman is not as universally desirable as a non-pregnant woman so the appeal of a story like this would be small. As for harem games, specifically harem incest, there a are quite a few. Off the top of my head I can name Sisterly Lust, Man of the House, Milfy City, Dreams of Desire, and Summertime Saga. Not all these games are ones where the female family members know that they're each in a sexual relationship with the MC, but most do and the others will likely get there eventually.

Reactions: trbbles and bits

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
There's more than a few games where characters talk about the risk of pregnancy or a wish to become pregnant. There are a few games where you do have the opportunity to impregnate women. There's even one or two where you intentionally impregnate multiple women. The one thing that is never presented in a game, as far as I can tell, is multi-generational or "recursive" breeding. I.e., impregnate a woman so she bears a daughter, then either wait 12-18 years and impregnate the daughter or make use of some plot device to accelerate the daughter's growth. Lather, rinse, repeat.
"Daddy" breeds his own sex slaves, then uses them to breed even more future sex slaves. A very dark, over the top fantasy, the commodification and dehumanization of women, turning them into livestock/breeding stock. Their only purpose to service the MCs needs, then breed more slaves to do the same thing, in perpetuity, for generation after generation.

Revannite

Jan 17, 2018
Another one to add to Holy Bacchus' list is Insexual Awakening. It has the harem and incest tags, with some of the family knowing about each other. I don't know if they plan on adding pregnancy or not, one of the characters sister's does mention that she should keep an eye on letting him cum in her so much, and the game get updated somewhat periodically but there is a decent amount of content already in the game. Also forgot to mention, the mc even though stated over 18 looks younger, along with his twin sister and cousin, and I mean like early to mid teens young.

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
There's more than a few games where characters talk about the risk of pregnancy or a wish to become pregnant. There are a few games where you do have the opportunity to impregnate women. There's even one or two where you intentionally impregnate multiple women. The one thing that is never presented in a game, as far as I can tell, is multi-generational or "recursive" breeding. I.e., impregnate a woman so she bears a daughter, then either wait 12-18 years and impregnate the daughter or make use of some plot device to accelerate the daughter's growth. Lather, rinse, repeat.
"Daddy" breeds his own sex slaves, then uses them to breed even more future sex slaves. A very dark, over the top fantasy, the commodification and dehumanization of women, turning them into livestock/breeding stock. Their only purpose to service the MCs needs, then breed more slaves to do the same thing, in perpetuity, for generation after generation.
Peasants Quest is pretty close to what you write does not exist..
Females can be repeatedly impregnated
The first child the MC gets with the Dark elf also has the option to have sex with the MC when she grows up (and no doubt there will be pregnancy in her story line aswell when that story line is updated )

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Another one to add to Holy Bacchus' list is Insexual Awakening. It has the harem and incest tags, with some of the family knowing about each other. I don't know if they plan on adding pregnancy or not, one of the characters sister's does mention that she should keep an eye on letting him cum in her so much, and the game get updated somewhat periodically but there is a decent amount of content already in the game. Also forgot to mention, the mc even though stated over 18 looks younger, along with his twin sister and cousin, and I mean like early to mid teens young.
Early to mid teens? He looks 9 or 10. I mean, his c*ck literally skeeves me out.