Seeking Underwater Games

FoolishSamurai

Jul 13, 2021
Any recommendations on good underwater games or games that feature extensive underwater segments and h-content?

Drowning, breath-management systems, asphixiation, tentacle monsters, sea monsters, submerged exploration, fish, sharks, octopi, squids, claustrophobic environments, all generally fall into what I'm looking for. Also, it would be helpful for me and others on this thread to know if the game you're recommending is a VN, an RPG, or another type of game.

China Inferno and Blue Guardian Margaret are examples of some great underwater-centric games.

Last edited:

FoolishSamurai

Jul 13, 2021
is an RPG that uses many water-based locations, including the sewers, ocean, swamp, and seaside grotto. While no direct drowning or English translation, the game can be played fine without a translation and has an immense variety of enemies and world traps that cover many, many fetishes.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
is an RPG that uses many water-based locations, including the sewers, ocean, swamp, and seaside grotto. While no direct drowning or English translation, the game can be played fine without a translation and has an immense variety of enemies and world traps that cover many, many fetishes.
Do you know where you can get the pirated version of this or the previous titles? F95zone doesn't seem to have it.

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
Any recommendations on good underwater games or games that feature extensive underwater segments and h-content?

Drowning, breath-management systems, asphixiation, tentacle monsters, sea monsters, submerged exploration, fish, sharks, octopi, squids, claustrophobic environments, all generally fall into what I'm looking for. Also, it would be helpful for me and others on this thread to know if the game you're recommending is a VN, an RPG, or another type of game.

China Inferno and Blue Guardian Margaret are examples of some great underwater-centric games.
Hey man, I know it's been ages since you've posted this, but hardly anyone offered any help, and in this time I've found some stuff I like on my own, so I thought I'd share some with you.

There's by the Pixiv and DeviantArt user UWfan-Tomson. This game is currently in development, and the latest version has you playing a customizable character swimming in a pool with 3 other characters. You can grab them and pull them down to the bottom and do some sexual things to them while managing your own breath and paying attention your victims' breath holding. Very simple and janky -- Very hot, and I expect it to get better with later releases

There's by the DeviantArt user mittplyr42 made with Level Editor for Tomb Raider Legendary. While Tomb Raider Legendary is an ancient platform that doesn't offer the sexiest graphics, this level offers more of an UW exploration element with may be more up your alley. I haven't personally played much of it due to its difficulty, but I still consider it a valuable part of my UW fetish collection and find it very hot.

Lastly, there's my personal favorites developed by the Pixiv user who is developing a series of asphyxiation games around a few characters. You play in each of these games from a godlike disembodied force and asphyxiate the girls in myriad ways with no exploration, so it may not be to your liking. Nonetheless, the man has developed an incredible mechanic for how the girls struggle and writhe around as they try to get a breath. His latest game in his series is which is a sandbox game in which you can asphyxiate the girls with every method he's developed so far, including strangling, hanging, garrotte, and dunking the girls in a tank or pool chained to a steel ball. You can tell that this one is my favorite by how much I'm doting over it.

These three are the only ones I've found for free that have a reasonable depiction of the UW asphyxia fetish. I hope others will also drop by with their own finds.

May 5, 2022
This underwater game is cool too.
In kemono wasn't up to date for while so if anyone can get the other game that he developed, it will be much appreciated.

May 5, 2022
Hey man, I know it's been ages since you've posted this, but hardly anyone offered any help, and in this time I've found some stuff I like on my own, so I thought I'd share some with you.

There's by the Pixiv and DeviantArt user UWfan-Tomson. This game is currently in development, and the latest version has you playing a customizable character swimming in a pool with 3 other characters. You can grab them and pull them down to the bottom and do some sexual things to them while managing your own breath and paying attention your victims' breath holding. Very simple and janky -- Very hot, and I expect it to get better with later releases

There's by the DeviantArt user mittplyr42 made with Level Editor for Tomb Raider Legendary. While Tomb Raider Legendary is an ancient platform that doesn't offer the sexiest graphics, this level offers more of an UW exploration element with may be more up your alley. I haven't personally played much of it due to its difficulty, but I still consider it a valuable part of my UW fetish collection and find it very hot.

Lastly, there's my personal favorites developed by the Pixiv user who is developing a series of asphyxiation games around a few characters. You play in each of these games from a godlike disembodied force and asphyxiate the girls in myriad ways with no exploration, so it may not be to your liking. Nonetheless, the man has developed an incredible mechanic for how the girls struggle and writhe around as they try to get a breath. His latest game in his series is which is a sandbox game in which you can asphyxiate the girls with every method he's developed so far, including strangling, hanging, garrotte, and dunking the girls in a tank or pool chained to a steel ball. You can tell that this one is my favorite by how much I'm doting over it.

These three are the only ones I've found for free that have a reasonable depiction of the UW asphyxia fetish. I hope others will also drop by with their own finds.
Do you have the most recent stuff of heazhan? Waterboardind and custom doll services