laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Really hoping it will go in the femdom direction!
I am not:) but maybe x or p could speak with us:)
I still dont know for example what to expect and definitely dont want support something few updates to found out that it will go another direction, like some games before:)

Reactions: MadCore
Jan 15, 2019
So this is shaping up to be awesome, except I really have no idea what I just read. I can figure out the gist of it, but you really need a good translator.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
well tried to ask at discord but post was deleted :-D so i will try it here...

Cause lack of information about content i would like to aks what exactly is planning for in game kinks?

We saw future tags but it looks like it is not final "TO BE ADDED: Anal Sex, Big Tits, Cheating, Footjob, Groping, Handjob, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Voyeurism..." It is ended by dots so probably there will be more in future, so for example will there be NTR, saharing, swinging,femdom,BDSM,rape,incest.. atc., or is it all.

About telling story around other characters...what i should imagine about this? only story, or it will be some kind of fuck fest, where player will be seeing others fuck to?

about male domination tag, is mc dominant, other males are dominant or mc will he be dominated by other male?

tag for femdom was deleted so will it not appear again in future?:)

in short "demo" we was forced to to watch one family member fuck, (from another person persperctivity) will this be hapening again?

thx for reply

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
well tried to ask at discord but post was deleted :-D so i will try it here...

Cause lack of information about content i would like to aks what exactly is planning for in game kinks?

We saw future tags but it looks like it is not final "TO BE ADDED: Anal Sex, Big Tits, Cheating, Footjob, Groping, Handjob, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Voyeurism..." It is ended by dots so probably there will be more in future, so for example will there be NTR, saharing, swinging,femdom,BDSM,rape,incest.. atc., or is it all.

About telling story around other characters...what i should imagine about this? only story, or it will be some kind of fuck fest, where player will be seeing others fuck to?

about male domination tag, is mc dominant, other males are dominant or mc will he be dominated by other male?

tag for femdom was deleted so will it not appear again in future?:)

in short "demo" we was forced to to watch one family member fuck, (from another person persperctivity) will this be hapening again?

thx for reply
Well i was asking the same questions but they don't answer. f*ck it

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Super dark preview pics and slightly confusing description puts me off :/ will probably try it if the devs keep going and we see 3 or 4 updates..
Best of luck
Hello, thank you for your time and comment. Noticing that the game's overview is confusing to people, we changed that. If you still feel confused, you can let us know. We only need your support to do our best.

Last edited:

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Ok i am going to ask than:) i see 9 babes,cheating tag and no harem tag...where is catch? Cause i smell something fishy...
There are more than 9 babes. There is no cheating yet, we made a little mistake. Changed.

We consider the harem and cheating tags in the future.

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Hey I am X and I am P. I see the Android download but no link. Is the Android version coming soon?

The preview renders look nice, but seem pretty dark. Is this indicative of the whole demo?
Hello, thank you for your time and comment. Android version will come very soon. We keep this waiting on purpose. Because we are trying to fix our typos, visual etc. problems.We will update all links when we fix this.

We had to make the demo scenes dark for the course of the story. After the game is release you will understand what we mean. If it still seems dark to you, feel free to share your opinion with us.

Reactions: Faptime

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
It's short as it has to be as a demo, a quick introduction about what's happening and what will happen, by far is looking pretty good, the design part is flawless, and renders/music is good too. Unfortunately, being a demo version I can't say more than that, I will wait for future releases to see if I will like it or not, but count me in!
Hello, thank you for your time and comment. You can trust that we are doing our best to meet your expectations. Stay follow and enjoy the show.

Reactions: lassoluh

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Really Turkish language.. I m glad :)
We added Turkish language support by contacting a friend whose native language is Turkish. We will try to add as many languages as possible to the original version of the game. Thank you for your comment.

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Hm not much to say right now but the scenes are pretty dark so I really think you should look at brightening them up a bit. I get that you are going for a cyberpunk feel with the colored lighting but a lot of the scenes are way to dark to see things properly.

I also think you should look in to making some kind of codex to check what certain things are similar to what City of Broken Dreamers does.

I also really don't get why it has the female domination tag since there isn't any of that yet and if it is in the game I really hope it's optional.
We have already thought of making a codex. That's why we made a system similar to the card system in the demo. You must have definitely noticed this. The female domination tag was a mistake, so we changed it. We had to make the demo scenes dark for the course of the story. After the game is release you will understand what we mean. If it still seems dark to you, feel free to share your opinion with us.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
There is no virus or similar in our game. Can you prove it to us if you encountered something like this?
It's a "Trojan.GenericKD.35454337"

This is not the 1st game i detected something like this, so it might be a renpy problem... I just deleted that file anyway, just in case lol

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
It's a "Trojan.GenericKD.35454337"

This is not the 1st game i detected something like this, so it might be a renpy problem... I just deleted that file anyway, just in case lol
it is doing at most of new renpy games... try better antivirus

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes