laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
There are more than 9 babes. There is no cheating yet, we made a little mistake. Changed.

We consider the harem and cheating tags in the future.
will we be watching other characters sex scenes? or it will be focused on MC and from other characters we will see only story related things?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerd0

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
This is actually ridiculously high quality. The music, graphics, effects, UI are all well and above average. Superior even. I hold trepidation with how the story is gonna go (I'm really looking forward to femdom, not into maledom, I have no idea how this is going to develop going forward in regards to those themes, I'm not optimistic.)

Regardless of anything else, this game has extremely high potential. The one and literally only flaw I can see is it needs a proofreader. It's not the worst grammar I've seen, but it is a bit wonky. Still, everything else is so high caliber, it's still an amazing game. In fact, I dare say with proper grammar fixing, this has all the potential to be a legit upper tier game. Way above standard indie games seen around.
Hello, thank you for your nice thoughts. We are really trying to do our best for this game. We will start working with more professional people for the grammar problem. Keep sharing your thoughts with us.

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
@i-am-x, @i-am-p The art is awesome, but you need a translator & editor, the story is a mess.

Even in the short game description I wasn't clear if an older brother did the betraying and younger brother is the MC or if MC is the one who betrayed his father to prevent him from creating this new world order.
The reason you feel like you are in a mess is because the game is a demo version. We know there are some mistakes, but we are working on fixing them. I'm sure everything will be more understandable to you when the first version of the game released.

Oct 22, 2017
Man there's so much like poor grammar, and mispellings in this so far lol. It really makes it difficult to read through.

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Hey Nice Soundtrack...... i need some links for the first song hahahah please.... and the game man.... im in love
so far so good!
Hello, thank you for your nice thoughts. We will list the musics in the game in the next updates.

I am P

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Hey; just tried the demo, here's some feedback.

+
. The music is quite nice
. The UI is really stylish
. Overall the cyberpunk* atmosphere is well communicated in terms of props, models, and environments

-
. I sometimes had trouble getting the main menu to work, the text doesn't always seem to activate on mouse-over, clicking on text doesn't do anything until it starts fading.
. The language is very hard to follow. This is a problem in general and for the demo in particular because there's almost nothing else in the 5-minute demo except exposition - basically no dialogue, no choices, just summary text.
At the time Gia and Perla appear, I have no idea what the story is any more. The exposition is too long and poorly written. I think more of this needs to be in the first person, otherwise it's like reading an essay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* mods please don't ban me, I'm talking about the genre not making a comparison to another game ;)
Hey, we're fixing the issues you mentioned and we'll be releasing the new demo in a very short time. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Reactions: Robert Arctor

I am P

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Interesting opening scene. I like the music you have chosen for the scene. It really builds up the scene.
Renders are looking good. The game style was really cool specially the end animation scene. I think the story will be a plus point for the game. Will see what happens in the next update :).
Femdom tag has taken down. Is that means no femdom ?
Hello, thank you for your comment. it will be both maledom and femdom for future updates.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The demo certainly piqued my interest. Loved the soundtrack and the Cyberpunk feel to it. Definitely has a similar vibe to City of Broken Dreamers (which needs to be made into a movie already).

I'll definitely come back for episode 1, but can you drop some info on who the prospective Love Interests' are going to be?

Both the MC's redhead sister and piece of shit stepsister are part of the banner. Are they romanceable?

I am P

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
well tried to ask at discord but post was deleted :-D so i will try it here...

Cause lack of information about content i would like to aks what exactly is planning for in game kinks?

We saw future tags but it looks like it is not final "TO BE ADDED: Anal Sex, Big Tits, Cheating, Footjob, Groping, Handjob, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Voyeurism..." It is ended by dots so probably there will be more in future, so for example will there be NTR, saharing, swinging,femdom,BDSM,rape,incest.. atc., or is it all.

About telling story around other characters...what i should imagine about this? only story, or it will be some kind of fuck fest, where player will be seeing others fuck to?

about male domination tag, is mc dominant, other males are dominant or mc will he be dominated by other male?

tag for femdom was deleted so will it not appear again in future?:)

in short "demo" we was forced to to watch one family member fuck, (from another person persperctivity) will this be hapening again?

thx for reply
Hello, yes some of the tags will be included in our game. You will see the story through the eyes of the mc, but there will be other characters as well. It's just for the story, there won't be any h-scenes. About male domination, yes, mc is dominant, but when the time comes he will allow the female to be dominant. You won't be forced into another character's h-scene again. This was just for the demo.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
So am I the only one that actually couldn't go through with the game because of how off the grammar is?

A lot of people seem to be praising the game, is it really worth keep going?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes