3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
great game, i will follow your command (best of all there is no trance of sissy or simiular shit)

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Story seems okay, if a bit formulaic. One thing that bothered me was all the letters by the German guy - they frequently refer to things before they've been introduced or that are only worth mentioning due to genre savvy, and in general seem nothing like what they're supposed to be (beyond being a lore dump). I appreciate that it's difficult to hold up that particular curtain, but at least give them another proofreading pass.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Game is rather short and i just don´t know what to think about it.
Femdom content lured me, but there are is just glimps of femdom content.

In this version you can expect blowjob and vanilla sex sexual scenes.
Shame there is not even once cunnilingus or analingus, but maybe in future.

Reactions: madhatter11

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so is it like that you can choose if you want to be dom or sub am a sub so it would be nice to play it but if its only meant for doms its a pass :)

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hey guys, thanks for all the support and for answering the poll! As the Majority decided that they want Vanessa as a main Character, while only a minority are against it, she will now be officially part of the cast.

Now back to hitting my head against this brick wall called coding.

Reactions: Grandsmeister

X-Skull

Apr 6, 2020
I just played it... Dam I really liked this game a lot

I want to see this project go a long way You have my support!!!

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Good first outing!
I like what you have done and its a nice story!
Looking forward to more

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
View attachment 703907

Something doesn't quite fit there
Ops, gotta fix that, thanks for pointing it out. It's so hard to remember to use the $ instead of writing it down.

-edit-

I have a question for you guys! I would appreciate an answer!

Would you guys rather this:
stats 1.png

Or this:
stats 2.png

In case of the second one, do you want it inside the table or outside of it? I'm leaning towards it being outside.

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
What I liked most so far was the Picture/Gif quality. So far so good. I'm baffled by the fact that the majority of developers seemingly slap the first image they find in their games of this type.

What I disliked the most was the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for my general feedback:
Davox said it best "...you need to find out what your niche is and get that in early."
I'm surprised that this game caught my attention but I'm glad it did, there's something here and can be a promising building block to your future success if you stick it out. However, you'll need to dig deep and find something to set yourself apart.

How to do that...
Lets say this game was dumped in my lap and I was charged by the Gods to make the world fap.

1. Curb the story element to having sex Weakens the parasite, internal cumshots Spread the corruption, and the story forks in two obvious directions based on your actions. Cut the main character cast right down the middle, as they develop, one half are the type to come to your aid and attempt to prevent the strengthening of the host (while they are not corrupted) while the other half are intrigued by it. The key difference here is a main character that will relieve your tension to aid you in your plight and those that will deceive you and take your seed (Oops!). Since I'm really fucked up I'd write in some code that would randomly flag their sexual tendencies at game start.

2. Vanessa isn't a tease, she's a total slut. As a result of your little tryst the corruption has spread and is reacting to the host. This adds Random Encounters. With no shortage of balancing and arithmetic, these encounters will influence the spread of corruption, the strength of the host, and induce time management elements cause fucking takes time and you got shit to do. This opens the door for...

3. Modding! Let the modders get in there fuck shit up. Now you've got mod packs falling out of your ass with infinite random encounters. I mean because... are you having sex in your dream or did your mother leave your window unlocked Again? Better exercise caution and try your hand at pulling out. Or not.

4. Remove that bit about STD immunity unless the host is in full control. Over-consensuality *shudder*. Shit just got real and this aint no kids game. While the host prevents the spread of STDs, unless you concede full control to the host, your dick is in Danger. Thrilling! Trying to think of a condom mechanic but I can't rationalize how the MC would be limited in this resource given the setting... yet. Good luck with that.

and good luck with your game.

Last edited:

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
What about options C, D,E, F, and G?

C. Hover Elements

D. Tooltips

E. Popups

F. Collapsibles

G. Modals

If you're going to learn, no better way than to push the envelope. Because doing it the same way as everyone else is boring. It might be harder and take more time to learn, but you'll learn more and be stronger as a result, and the end result will look and feel much more refined.

Why settle for ordinary?
There are so many other (and better imo) ways to display information.

Reactions: Lou111

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
im still at the start of the game
BUT
strong suggestion
add background
to make it feel .. friendly & intresting to play with
and doesn't have to be changeable with every scene
just a bit of .. meaning to life

instead of the dark-void
makes it look as if im in a darkweb xD
or me in spaceX facing a blackhole about to do my ultimate&final nut before i vanish in the "nothing"...

start game start though
not like some HTML .. deep fucking like no blood-related whores are present in the "opening"

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
Ops, gotta fix that, thanks for pointing it out. It's so hard to remember to use the $ instead of writing it down.

-edit-

I have a question for you guys! I would appreciate an answer!

Would you guys rather this:
View attachment 703978

Or this:
View attachment 703979

In case of the second one, do you want it inside the table or outside of it? I'm leaning towards it being outside.
IMHO I like the second option more, for the second question i think it could work both ways but a table has better presentation

pelerin

Sep 1, 2018
very good start indeed , the game looks promising.

As for vanessa , it would be a very interesting twist that she got infected at the same time as you were , providing either an accomplice or an archenemy depending if she was absorbed or not . just a thought.

as for the stats the second feels much more fluid not having to hit a button every time we wish to check them.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
What about options C, D,E, F, and G?

C. Hover Elements

D. Tooltips

E. Popups

F. Collapsibles

G. Modals

If you're going to learn, no better way than to push the envelope. Because doing it the same way as everyone else is boring. It might be harder and take more time to learn, but you'll learn more and be stronger as a result, and the end result will look and feel much more refined.

Why settle for ordinary?
There are so many other (and better imo) ways to display information.
Like I said, I want the game to be very simple. This game in particular doesn't really have to standout, it just has to be solid. I don't want to fall in the development trap where I spend 90% of my time trying to code and 10% actually doing everything else, that just leads to lacklust updates with few scenes and long hiatus between updates.

As I naturally become better at coding, if I make more games in the future, better UI, more interesting mechanics and a more expansive world are possible, but that won't be the case with this game. I'm hoping my ability to story tell will be able to carry the weight of a very simple design.

But thanks for the feedback.

Hollow15

Sep 30, 2018
for the text bumping up against the images, put a "margin-right: #px;" on your img classes where the hashtag is whatever number value you are comfortable with. Naturally, if the image is floated right, you would make it margin-left.

for content, I have some questions/ critiques, though i will say upfront that the majority of the player base is unlikely to care in the grand scheme of things.

i'm a bit confused by the opening day at University. on second reading i see it's an event of some kind, but it does confuse me that each class starts at the same time. In my experience, it is fully possible to have your first class of the day be as late as 4 in the afternoon. If the pamphlet is reflective of the school itself, it rings more accurately to a high school than Uni.

I can see you are going with a professor who does not get along with, presumably, the headmaster... but even if she is the professor she needs to maintain at least a farce of professionalism. Tenured or not, insubordination (i.e. undermining the headmaster's authority and the unwarranted commentary about said headmaster's sex life) can still get her canned colleagues or employer found out/walked by and heard.

final critique, with Vanessa...while searching the basement and first meeting the symbiote/parasite, her dialog is kinda not human. At the very least, it's not conversational. She seems to respond to what is treated as observation narration or internal thoughts such as when she immediately defends why she isn't helping to look for it the moment the narration mentions it. then when she rips the player's shirt to make a tourniquet she immediately explains why she didn't use her blouse...but it's not a question I even thought of while playing through. PC is bleeding and she rips some cloth, if it had been a question, I would sooner think that it was just a matter of a girl not wanting to tear up her shirt/maintaining modesty.this is just a scenario whereby saying something you create more pause than if nothing had been said.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
for the text bumping up against the images, put a "margin-right: #px;" on your img classes where the hashtag is whatever number value you are comfortable with. Naturally, if the image is floated right, you would make it margin-left.
Thanks, I will see if I can get it to work after I finish coding other stuff.

-edit-

Done. Had to do a CSS with this:
Code:
img.float-left {
   margin-right: 1em;
}
Now there is a neat little margin.

i'm a bit confused by the opening day at University. on second reading i see it's an event of some kind, but it does confuse me that each class starts at the same time. In my experience, it is fully possible to have your first class of the day be as late as 4 in the afternoon. If the pamphlet is reflective of the school itself, it rings more accurately to a high school than Uni.
In this fictional university, the first day is reserved for the freshmen to be introduced to the faculty staff and to be guided by the seniors. Seniors instead of actually guiding the students, just haze them instead, but they still call it "guiding".

I can see you are going with a professor who does not get along with, presumably, the headmaster... but even if she is the professor she needs to maintain at least a farce of professionalism. Tenured or not, insubordination (i.e. undermining the headmaster's authority and the unwarranted commentary about said headmaster's sex life) can still get her canned colleagues or employer found out/walked by and heard.
Not really, I had a professor that could honestly not give two shits about the rules. He would literally leave the classroom during tests, not caring if the students were to cheat. Every other professor would police to certain degree, some would take it very seriously, while others would just sit at their desk and just look around every once in a while.

Bottom line is, don't think too hard about that.

final critique, with Vanessa...while searching the basement and first meeting the symbiote/parasite, her dialog is kinda not human. At the very least, it's not conversational. She seems to respond to what is treated as observation narration or internal thoughts such as when she immediately defends why she isn't helping to look for it the moment the narration mentions it. then when she rips the player's shirt to make a tourniquet she immediately explains why she didn't use her blouse...but it's not a question I even thought of while playing through. PC is bleeding and she rips some cloth, if it had been a question, I would sooner think that it was just a matter of a girl not wanting to tear up her shirt/maintaining modesty.this is just a scenario whereby saying something you create more pause than if nothing had been said.
I had to rewrite that scene a few times, so there may be a few hiccups. I will look over it again once I finish coding.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes