Unexpected Love

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
Hello everybody.

This is about a game im working on. Demo isnt ready yet but when it will be i will post it here. For anybody who might reconize my name its because this game is a collaboration with OneManVN so check out his game. Sorry for any spelling mistakes since English isn't my first language.

You will find my game at

Hello, this is the story about Valentina and how cruel life can be but on the other side how fate sometimes gives you a second chance in the least moment you expect it. Valentina lives in New York and is a successful writer. In her young age she had a girlfriend called Alex, the short version of Alexandra. Valentina was born in Eureka Californian, with a special medical condition, called hermaphroditism and had a very hard childhood because of this, her only friend was Alex. Valentina was beaten every day by her parents because GOD send her as a punishment, her first grade sports teacher told her she should have been burned after birth and the ashes thrown into the sea and a classmate tried to murder her by stabbing her into the back.

Alex and Valentina meet in 3rd grade and became a couple a few years later. Alex was never afraid of Valentina, she was more curious about her condition and what they could do together. One day Alex parents found out and told Valentina´s parents.

Valentina got beaten up again by her parents. This time it was so bad that she got a few broken ribs and CPS took her in and luckily for her they got her Aunt to take care of her. The bad thing about that was that Valentina had to move from the west coast to the east coast since her aunt lived in New York. Alex was allowed to visit Valentina in the hospital one time only to say good bye. So Valentina and Alex never saw each other again, Alex parents blocked every attempt from Valentina to contact Alex.

Life went on, Alex got a child, she was named Kiara, and got married later. The marriage only lasted a year. Her parents died at a car crash at the age of 25. At the age of 30 Alex was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. It was a shock for her and Kiara who was afraid to lose her last relative she had.
The disease hit Alex really hard and she died after 6 month in the hospital. Kiara was devastated and destroyed, that she lost her mother, it hit her so hard that she tried to kill herself. She ended in a mental hospital for 6 month after the funeral till the doctors where sure that she wouldn’t kill herself and that it was just because of the overwhelming emotions after the death of her mother, and then they released her.

Kiara went back home, which didn’t feel like a home anymore. Everyone she had of her family was now gone and the house was empty. She didn’t wanted to stay there so with the help of her friend Chloe she packed everything important and moved in with her and her parents who invited Kiara to stay with them. It took a while to empty the house and sell all the stuff, the last room was the room of Alex. For the first time after her death Kiara set a foot into the room and started crying on the spot, sunk to the ground and stayed there for a while. Chloe went to her and sat down on the ground without saying a word, just holding Kiara in her arms while she cried her heart out. After Kiara calmed down she turned to Chloe and kissed her.

They began packing the most important stuff from Alex into a box and the rest was put out for sale, than Kiara went to the living room to pick up the stuff from Alex she got from the hospital. It wasn’t much just some clothes and her favorite book called The Dark Rose from Valentina Rodgers. That's when Kiara remembered what her mom told her about her first and only real love and that she never tried to contact her because she gave herself the fault about what happened to her but that she should contact her if she ever needed help and also to give her a sealed letter. And so the story begins.

So far the planned feautres are Female/hermaphrodite protagonist/romance/harem/pregnancy/multiple endings

Joana_Cafe_mix_hair.PNG

215303j

The render looks excellent, but there seems to be discrepancy here:

Patreon said:
This is the story about Valentina and how cruel life can be but on the other side how fate sometimes gives you a second chance in the least moment you expect it. Valentina lives in New York and is a successful writer.
So about this game, its about a female hermaphrodite and how live changes for her when she meets the daughter of her first love. Things will change after that, more than she could ever think of. Her name will be Valentina. If anybody of you has some questions about the things i have planned just ask me here or on patreon.

So far the planned feautres are Female/hermaphrodite protagonist/romance/harem/pregnancy/multiple endings
My questions:
- Is the MC the hermaphrodite or the daughter? Who is Valentina? Who is the girl in the render?
- Is there 1 protagonist or 2?
- Is there (the possibility of) incest? (not pushing you one way or the other, just asking)