Ren'Py Abandoned Unfaithful Episode [Ep. 1-3] [Imagine2020]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Okay. There must have been a mistake at the download.
I'm updating the OP

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Those preview pics look great and despite it being an RPGM :rolleyes: I'm willing to give this a try the tags are somewhat interesting as well ;)

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I don´t even know how the fuck I am supposed to get back to the appartment after leaving the trainstation...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... so ... the first girl ... she has graduated college and now she wants to be a hairdresser? ... maybe it is a cultural thing,... but the rest of that dialog makes not much more sense ... "I cant cut hair, I will learn it next year" - "yeah cut my hair" - "ok - but nothing more" - "i cant sneak into your room at night" - "bla bla 50 bucks" - "ok". ... dafuq??

wow and then the worst of RPGM games ... you have just no clue where to find your destination ... <uninstalled>

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
hey, so my game keeps freezing after get the upskirt video of the school girl outside the bar and then talk to the manager at the bar.

when I go to give him the video It shows the first "picture" of the girl from the upskirt angle then freezes... I am also having a hard time in general playing this game in general, its slow as balls. Anyone else have the same issue?

Can someone give me a save from right after that talk with the manager?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
hey, so my game keeps freezing after get the upskirt video of the school girl outside the bar and then talk to the manager at the bar.

when I go to give him the video It shows the first "picture" of the girl from the upskirt angle then freezes... I am also having a hard time in general playing this game in general, its slow as balls. Anyone else have the same issue?

Can someone give me a save from right after that talk with the manager?
How did you find the appartment/ enter it???

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Obviously grown men don't wear pants any longer, in the future. ;)
in the future, global warming has taken it's toll New York has californias weather, california is a bakign oven noone goes there

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
How did you find the appartment/ enter it???
Go left along the bottom of the screen when you come out of the metro.

The dev said in the changelog of the 1.0 Final release that he added street signs to help when you come out of the metro.

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
You know how like you go a long time in between doing some activity or eating some food and then you decide to try the activity or food again and you're just reminded of why you hate it? Yea, this game is doing that for me and rpgmaker. The preview pics look great, but just ugh to the game. This game looks like it could easily be made ren'py visual novel style, all rpgmaker does is force you to wander around trying to find something to click on.

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
Go left along the bottom of the screen when you come out of the metro.
I did this, there's no exit to the left, just that white crystal to click on telling me to go to the apartment. Leaving the station on the right side there's a street to the left to look around with nothing in it and to the right of the station exit is the big park. I don't see any apartment entrance anywhere to click on (no little blue swirl).

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I did this, there's no exit to the left, just that white crystal to click on telling me to go to the apartment. Leaving the station on the right side there's a street to the left to look around with nothing in it and to the right of the station exit is the big park. I don't see any apartment entrance anywhere to click on (no little blue swirl).
There's no swirl. You just have to go up to the door to enter. (Sorry for the giant images.)
1565743221092.png
1565743299462.png

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Seems like it can be a good game. It needs WORK! don't waste your time wait for a couple updates. The random freezing kills the game play, No direction/clue what the hell your doing.

Reactions: crave and Tisi

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
There's no swirl. You just have to go up to the door to enter. (Sorry for the giant images.)
View attachment 371244
View attachment 371245
Ok, so I found the apartment building but can't seem to find the apartment. I go to the elevator on the first floor because it's the only thing I can interact with, it takes me to one floor. I go to the right, there is a door that won't open, nothing else. I go to the left, it takes me to another hallway with another door that won't open, nothing else. I go back to the elevator and it only takes me back to the entrance....
Edit: Finally figured it out, for everything else mouse clicks worked fine, for that you had to press enter, that's so stupid.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes