Ren'Py Abandoned Unfaithful Episode [Ep. 1-3] [Imagine2020]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Edit: Finally figured it out, for everything else mouse clicks worked fine, for that you had to press enter, that's so stupid.
Glad you figured it out.

FYI the text that is shown to you at the end of the intro in the metro station specifically says that certain things need to be interacted with using the Enter key.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Already tried it? Verdict?
Played about the first few minutes of it so far I guess it depends on how much you like RPGM games whereas I am terrible at them the models look good but I'm really bad at this gameplay can't tell you much about how much content is in it though.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Glad you figured it out.

FYI the text that is shown to you at the end of the intro in the metro station specifically says that certain things need to be interacted with using the Enter key.
I must have missed that text then. Part of the reason I don't normally play RPG maker games is the inability to rollback or look at history so you can see something you may have accidentally clicked past.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I must have missed that text then. Part of the reason I don't normally play RPG maker games is the inability to rollback or look at history so you can see something you may have accidentally clicked past.
+1

I don't mind the wandering around that RPGM makes you do as much as most people, but the inability to rollback coupled with limited save slots can really frustrate. Unity seems to have similar limitations too.

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

FoxlordKurama

Aug 9, 2019
I can tell the dev put a lot of time in this, but please rpgm devs quit using full bodied glitchy models. I would rather a an unrealistic chibi sprite that moves at the speed of lightning than some clunky slow AF realistic model.

Reactions: Nameless King

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Nevermind, i'm tired of wandering around looking for her. This game's hint system is vague. The constant freezing is a headache. I'm sorry, I gave it a try and this is a hot mess of a game. I think i'll pass on it. Hopefully it gets better in the future but until then i'm out. Best of luck to the dev with this.

Dec 21, 2018
This dev needs a lot of support. His patreon is literally empty. It's sad to see.

"I promise this game will never be abandoned, will continue indifferently of the money earns.
I dont read any opinion, criticism in any forum that can discourage me. I will continue."

Reactions: rKnight

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
This dev needs a lot of support. His patreon is literally empty. It's sad to see.

"I promise this game will never be abandoned, will continue indifferently of the money earns.
I dont read any opinion, criticism in any forum that can discourage me. I will continue."
While the walking around part of the game was difficult due to the poor performance, I like the content that was there. I hope he does continue.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is a link to my Linux verison of the game v1.0 Final

Passion3D if you could be a pal and add it to the OP that would be great

if there are any errors running it please let me know

BBlacksheep

Jan 21, 2019
It is definitely the most grindy game I've ever played. The 20's music is more than annoying and there is almost no content besides walking around in a very s-curved pose. :sick:

D

Deleted member 2514

Unfaithful episodes 1-2 (Season 1) V1.1E (Low graphics version. ) By Imagine2020

For better performance, all graphics have been compressed, but not renders.

--

Unfaithful episodes 1-2 (Season 1) V1.1E (High graphics version. ) By Imagine2020

Original version.

Unfaithful episodes 1-2 (Season 1) V1.1E (4K High graphics version. ) By Imagine2020

(Version for Web browsers ) Unfaithful episodes 1-2 (Season 1) V1.1E (Low graphics version. )

Mac:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I don't know if it is my pc lacking some important software or something, but this game on my computer is a laggy jerky unplayable monster that seems hell bent on crashing my win10. Anyone any idea what might be going on, and if it is a problem on my end, how would I go about fixing it?

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes