3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
The grind is so insane you'd swear you reached peak content, I like it but alas, is poorly translated, the author updates once on a blue moon and you have to play with the cheat mod.

At this point I would recommend seeing other games like "A spell for all" or "The company" or "last man" if you crave a game that uses real photos like I did, or maybe some other titles I am not aware of.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
The Living with Temptation trope is great stuff and having played the original, its sequel, Family Life and this game (both rags and qsp), i would like to say that none of them are perfect.

LwT had less than wanted, LwT2 had less than expected, Fam Life got overly complicated and this one can bug out without anyone knowing any better.

I recommend playing the game at least once, despite its current state. Any other like it will have an equally annoying downfall..

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You may, I never encountered those errors but others did. If that's a worry its probably not worth trying to play this one in its current state.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Work through it? I don't mind playing the game but i've seen on here that there arw places where you get stuck in a loop or something and need to change parts of code or do other fixes to get through it. I don't mind a grind but i am no coder so i was wondering before getting stuck into a long grind game whether these issues have been fixed yet or are we still expected to fix as we go?
Its free, its playable, its great when it works, mega annoying when it bugs out, but most are easily fixable, and there are many fixes in the thread.
It is still bugged but all games on here are
The (French) dev works on his own at his pace and provides all his work free
Play it, and ditch it if it bugs you
My opinion and I have played it many times

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I wouldn't even bother with this game... Soo many bugs and the walkthough is useless at times at it might bug before or after leaving you to quick save most of the time just incase it does bug... If there was 0 bugs or 0 bugs you encounter its a great game but at its current state its too much hassle for what its worth

Sarchez

Aug 1, 2017
I've played this game a lot. Both in it's former form as RAGS, and it's current one, as QSP.. It's frustrating when you encounter a bug, but save often, and it won't be bothering you much. I'd advice anyone to play it, as I think it's really a great game.

bdger1664

Aug 21, 2017
Is there any scene with a threesome with the wife and the babysitter?
Also how do you move the university scenes on? I think it relates to some students bullying Natalie.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
it's npthing like LOp, this game is designed to screw you and cause you to loose rel points, and the survey DELETE

savagecrane

May 2, 2017
girls kiss but wife dont strip near babysitter at holiday house. what ı need to do? even ı send them together there and look at them at kitchen at 19. ı think ı missed something.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
loop.png

Hi all

I found myself in loop here... Any ideas to pass to next scene/hour?

Game ver. 1.1.3.3
Thank You

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes