VN - Others - Completed - Unfaithful Wife: Ayano's "Netorare Report" - My gentle wife is fucking another man - [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Kudoko

Overall vote 6.5

Ok I have a lots of bad things to say about this game and you would ask then why 6.5?
    I'll get to that later.
    This game is another "report" series like Marina game.
    The main difference we can say is that it has only 2 lending session and it is of lower quality standard in comparison
    There are some keywords that I can use to describe this game: half-assed, rushed, poorly written and inconsistent.
    So when starting this game my expectations we so-so after all it felt like another lower quality Marina ripoff despite being a "report" game.
    My first impression when playing was "ah i might give this a 6" from the prologue but as i kept going and going i was immensevely disappointed by what i was reading. And here some problems:
    1) First of the background story of MC and why is he into NTR. Too short, halfassed, lame. Basically the reason why the MC has this fetish it has to do with his ex that cucked him. This whole explaination was done in JUST a couple of panels and this ex i think never gets mentioned again and she has no presence in this story. I never judged other MC in other Sakura games as of reasons and causes to have said fetishes but the way it was handled HERE was crap. Just two panels to explain why and this ex having no relevance in this story seems like half assed effort to me.
    2) There's a whole side plot going on, the MC's working life events which serves NOTHING to the main plot and is only there to up the word count to me
    3) Too short, pace too fast it seemed to me like the writer was scrambling to meet the deadline and was rushing to deliver the script, lots of inconsistences, story plots that went nowhere, lack of substance in this whole script
    4) The report part and the sex scenes that comes out of it (which is the gimmick of these games) were GARBAGE. Poorly written, not hot at all and I got a specific complain about one of the final Husband scenes.
    So the husband simply comes 3 TIMES by simply listening to the report?? That shows a lot of lack of effort and interest, AT LEAST have the wife jerk him off like they did in other games. You tell me you couldn't pay the artist to add-on even something like an handjob small panel?
    5)The 2 endings ... so at the end of the journey the husband gets to decide the 2 endings on the only choice of the game. And it makes NO SENSE. Why? In context and in story it made absolutely no sense! The MC wanted it to happen in the first place and then in the 2 sessions following that he gets to decide if he wants to end things or not? Absolute garbage logic! The wife it makes sense for her to decide, but not the husband!

So in the end why do I rate this thing 6.5 when at the end of this game i was debating if i wanted to give this thing a 3 and questioning why did they bother translating this GARBAGE in the first place?

Well cause then I realized that i still had to look at the wife POV and let me tell you, it changed my vote entirely!
    Remember all the things I listed previously on the husband POV side of the game?
    None of that applies to the wife POV which is GOLD, I even dare say above the wife POV of some of the most notorious titles like Marina.
    Honestly I've got nothing but praise for the wife POV which kept being better and better the more i read!
    HOT as hell, post sex - inbetween scenes sweet talks which were pure joy to read.
    Honestly, wife POV saved this game to me!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Adromedas

Terrible game in many ways, hentai cartoon graphics, obvious plot, audio to avoid, childish and standard conversations, it is a visual without choices and without passion, a copy of many other similar ones.