Ren'Py Abandoned Unforeseen Ascent: Origin [Alpha 1.0a] [Archronique]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banniere_final_sd.jpg

Overview:
An ordinary world populated by normal people, or perhaps it's only in appearance?
A banal man with a boring life, or maybe it has not started yet?
Embody this man and take charge of your future.

Younger, you grew up in an orphanage, nowadays, you're a student who lives a normal life... but that will not last. Strange things start to happen around you, a childhood friend who has disappeared under mysterious circumstances recontacts you and brings with her problems that will disturb your life.
What the hell is going on? That's the first question you will have to answer.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-28
Release Date: 2019-09-27
Developer: Archronique - - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 1.0a
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

OLD SAVES WON'T WORK WELL WITH THE QUEST LOG SYSTEM
DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

1_cp.jpg 2_cp.jpg 4_cp.jpg gallery_9.jpg 6_cp.jpg 7_cp.jpg 10_cp.jpg 11_cp.jpg 13_cp.jpg

Last edited:

Archronique

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Yep, the Mac version is in uploading, I have a pretty shitty connexion so it will take a few hour to have 3 links, but I can post the first as sound as it's ready if that's ok.

Reactions: tossler

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Yep, the Mac version is in uploading, I have a pretty shitty connexion so it will take a few hour to have 3 links, but I can post the first as sound as it's ready if that's ok.
No problem. Wait until you have the 3 links to update the OP.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Saying something bad at this early stage would be unfair. Just to note that developing a dating sim, it's a complex task, because the format forces you to create more and more branches until it becomes an uncontrollable project, I'm anxious to know what improvements will bring future updates.

Last edited:

Archronique

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Really think you should stop puttingt some French words on the English part, and vice versa, you're gonna lose people on this (personnel opinion, maybe I'm wrong)
that's a tic of language of one character, but she's the only one and I tried to not put important word in french for the english version. Thanks for your feedback if that's really annoying I will do the necessary

Reactions: odinRa and botc76

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
that's a tic of language of one character, but she's the only one and I tried to not put important word in french for the english version. Thanks for your feedback if that's really annoying I will do the necessary
to hear her speaking like that and with a french accent, would be definitely very sexy :cool: ;)

(haven't tried the game yet, will give feedback later on)

Archronique

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Saying something bad at this early stage would be unfair. Just to note that developing a dating sim, it is a tedious task, because the format forces you to create more and more branches until it becomes an uncontrollable project, I 'm anxious to know what improvements will bring future updates.
Cheers to you Archronique.
You're right, it's going to be a lot of works, that's why I stated in the first sentence on my patreon page that this game is a huge project.
However I don't think that's a good idea to extract a tag and judge it alone. In UA the Dating Sim part will permanently coexist with the Trainer part and both will be affected by the story so, for now, I think it's possible to "contain" this genre so that it doesn't become unmanageable, but we will see. :)

I made a description of the tags on the Preview topic if you want to take a look.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unforeseen-ascent-preview-imminent-launch.34606/

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Saying something bad at this early stage would be unfair. Just to note that developing a dating sim, it is a tedious task, because the format forces you to create more and more branches until it becomes an uncontrollable project, I 'm anxious to know what improvements will bring future updates.
Cheers to you Archronique.
i hope it has a harem path!