Ren'Py Abandoned Unforeseen Ascent: Origin [Alpha 1.0a] [Archronique]

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
definitely shows promise. Seems like itll be a cool story. Characters look good, love the wardrobe option. Hopefully i can get them a little more slutty and get some exhibitionism going.

Reactions: Archronique

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
To earn money, what should I do?

Pour gagner de l'argent, que dois-je faire ?

Last edited:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I like the Frenglish, I learn a few French words while playing but there might be others who don't like it. Also does the shopkeeper have an accent or perhaps from a different part of France? Her speech is kinda different from Abigail and Alice's.

Last edited:

Archronique

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Whats the Incest part? Do you bang your sister or
One of the girls is pretty much your sister. As said in the Overview, you're an orphan, but she too and you grew up together for as long as your remember. The relationship MC have with this girl is way much deeper than the childhood friend thing, you will understand more when playing.
Also, the incest tag isn't here only for MC but also for the others characters who have a life that doesn't necessarily revolve around you.

I like the Frenglish, I learn a few French words while playing but there might be others who don't like it. Also does the shopkeeper have an accent or perhaps from a different part of France? Her speech is kinda different from Abigail and Alice's.
Yup, Abigaïl is a provincial girl, Alice a bilingual and the Shopkeeper a stranger who speaks with a very exotic accent :)

Wow thank you for the first feedbacks, I was kinda afraid when I realized that there already is about 1 hour of game time without actually sex content but it looks like you're taking it well.
As I said in the Update Tracker on my website, now the beginnings are established the funny part can start, the next update will be focused on the sex content(y)

Reactions: Rek4ll and MLBnoob

Archronique

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I am curious. How can a Virtual Novel also be a Sandbox and a Mobile game?
What's the problem with mobile game?

Concerning the Sandbox part, I'm gonna quote myself :
https://f95zone.to/threads/unforeseen-ascent-preview-imminent-launch.34606/
Sandbox:
I would prefer the tag Open Word but it doesn't exist here.
You can walk freely to multiple places, each having exclusive events. To perfectly fit with this characteristic, the Plot has a non-linear structure so you will never feel like you have a precise sequence of events to follow to progress.
The game includes "Visual Novel Phases", some are short, and some are pretty long (one of them is around 10 minutes long).

Aug 7, 2019
Models are so skinny and looks like 13 years old children. Sorry I can't jerk on this. I am lunatic but they look too fukin youth too skin and bones.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
from what i see this looks very good however is there gonna be sex in the game yes or no
but i hope so i like the female chars of this game qua look atleast there onaturel

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ha Quantum Singularity you like fatty girls i see these are normal figures for chars and aswhell in real life trust me when i say this is normal there even woman they are in the 30's and still look like that

Aug 7, 2019
I don't like fatty as u said. I love curves and natural women. I know there's many (in real life) skinny girls, wife or so...
But it is my opinion that girls in this gamew looks like 11, or 13 years old skinny children. I don't play morale here. Or starting a war of debate. Just an opinion.

Aug 7, 2019
I am biggest fan of Monica Bellucci sooo fig-out man.
I love Incest games with mom women that looks like brunette with shape curves and big natural boobs like her.
Children is not for me. Everything that looks like under 18 under 16 ...I can't even have an erection for some reason.

Archronique

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
from what i see this looks very good however is there gonna be sex in the game yes or no
but i hope so i like the female chars of this game qua look atleast there onaturel
Yes there will be sex, it's a Trainer game after all ;)
In fact, that's precisely because it's a Trainer game and that I try to make the story believable that there isn't sex in the first Alpha.

"Sense of pride and accomplishment" as said Electronic Arts (y)

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
One of the girls is pretty much your sister. As said in the Overview, you're an orphan, but she too and you grew up together for as long as your remember. The relationship MC have with this girl is way much deeper than the childhood friend thing, you will understand more when playing.
Also, the incest tag isn't here only for MC but also for the others characters who have a life that doesn't necessarily revolve around you.
A shame, well good luck with the game!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The game includes "Visual Novel Phases", some are short, and some are pretty long (one of them is around 10 minutes long).
I hope you understand that every single Sandbox game contains some consecutive screens of text that could be labeled 'VN', but never are.

Actually, I'm sorry to have troubled you, since I don't have time to play Sandbox games, regardless of how long their Visual Novel Phases are. I hope your game is successful. If it is, perhaps at some point I'll take the time to try it. Thank you for your response.