Mod Ren'Py Uni - New event (rape/ryona) [0.1.6]

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
preview2.png

Overview:
Add a few rape-themed events and CGs to the game.
I commissioned an artist for the Hentai CGs.

Updated: 2022-02-07
Game/Creator: Uni - Hizor Games
Mod Version: 0.1.6
Modders: Joetermin and Beggarman (mod) - (artist)
Game Version: 0.20 or 0.21
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

preview0.png
preview2.png
preview0b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Glad to hear it! I was pretty unsure what people would think about this. Not so much for the CGs (the artist is amazing) but for the writing, I'm not a native speaker and spent quite some time google translating it back and forth.

Speaking of which, if someone is interested in helping me proofread the text or even write some future lines please let me know. The next scene will be something with Kenzie bullyng you, potentially leading to another bad (?) event...

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I gave it a quick play recently and quite liked it. I don't remember anything jumping out at me as being bad; I think I might have suggested a bit more description in certain areas and maybe some punctuation/phrase adjustments, but I wasn't sure if that was due to text being placeholder/unfinished or errors.

If nobody else offers, I might be able to proofread/contribute, but I'm currently sick and trying to write coherently is surprisingly hard. I'm not sure if Ren'Py has automatic tools for this (never used it) but, fingers crossed, might be well enough to look over a proofing copy or something next week?

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Renpy is very straightforward. The file to look at is "game/fullstartASE/modrape_events.rpy" which you can open with any text editor. I just don't recommend using the Windows notepad, but apart from that; nothing elaborated is needed, for example I use Notepad++.

Around line 33 is the beginning of the event:

1589156123216.png

As you can see the file contains the full scenario text, also a bit of code but you really don't need to understand programming to get what's going on.

You can directly edit the text you want here and send the resulting file to me, I will be able to merge. I'd appreciate if you can try your best to respect the code syntax, but it's ok if the file does not compile when you send it. You should obviously focus on text rather than code. For starting you can just proofread some lines but feel free to write/rephrase paragraphs if you feel inspired, I will see the differences and then we can chat about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beggarman

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Okay, later than intended, but here's my first pass at the event file. I would have had this done sooner (or done more) but I am still unfortunately still ill. Did a quick run-through to make sure it didn't break anything (TIL Python doesn't like tabs) and it seems to run OK.

I have tried to stick to just cleaning up existing text (spelling, odd word choice, etc) but I did do some more involved rewrites towards the end of the event. I have made a few more significant changes if I felt they broke backstory or didn't make sense, and I think I put in comments with my reasoning for all of these. There's also a few comments on lines I didn't change, where I wasn't sure what was being said, and could probably do with some feedback on those. And Finally, there's also comments on a few lines which are basically just notes to myself but written like question. Unless I'm saying something like "i don't know what this is trying to say," it's not a question for you, though may also be something you want to comment on. Haven't touched the WIP sections.

I wouldn't mind doing more in future, but I think it may be worth holding off on another pass until the other branches are fleshed out. I'm not planning anything drastic like a new scene or anything like that, but putting more description in the sex scenes (and some others) seems a given.

Also, after digging in the main files, I found some Matt scenes off on their own, and noted that the game switches quite a few of Chelsea's responses based on her club in the main game, and it doesn't seem too hard to switch out; I thought it might be worth trying to incorporate those into the events, either just as flavour text (Yearbook = meek, Runner = confident, Cheerleader = kinda in the middle) or with outright different outcomes. Text is something that can be done easy enough later, but different event outcomes outright is probably best suggested now. Like, it makes sense to me that Runner-Chelsea might realistically get away by running, but the other two wouldn't. Cheerleader might have better luck if acting seductive, or fighting? Yearbook is kinda a shy wuss who seems to be intended to be a bit of a victim so IDK if she really qualifies for a special outcome.

Reactions: JoeTermin

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
I read it all, it's really great. I'm moving the discussion to PM but I will definitely integrate this in further releases, thank you for your work.

Last edited:

pinchewe71

Jul 7, 2018
Hey how do i open or use the RPY files because i cant even use them in any game, i dont know what app or program do i need to use

me130

Dec 11, 2017
Love the mod dude.

Hey how do i open or use the RPY files because i cant even use them in any game, i dont know what app or program do i need to use
Try installing a code editor (I work with VScode but as the guy previously said notepad ++ works too). Then just right click on the rpy file and click on open with and select your code editor.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JoeTermin

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
No update coming soon, except maybe some rewriting of the current event text. The artist is progressing slower than expected due to personal issues. Next content update should be around beginning of August, but that's just a speculation based on current progress, not a deadline.

justagirl13

Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for this :) I enjoyed the game but would have liked to have seen more rape or gangrape scenarios.