1644446704849.png

Can someone please translate this game?

link for download-

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I can't manage to get the current version 1.17. Everyone seems to just have v1.0. There have been significant content and balancing updates since then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any idea where to find it? I wouldn't really want to work on a completely outdated version.

Edit: I was sent the game and started working on it, but the dev took some funny pills.

The engine is Ace, but instead of using the normal Ace encryption the dev decided to encrypt the assets into the executable as if it's MV.
If you unpack it with enigma the new executable is broken.
I'm not sure what kind of a weird drm (dunno what else to call that) attempt that is supposed to be, but I've now imported the assets into a new Ace project (basically recreating the game) and now I have a working executable again and I can modify the assets.

Because this is pretty unorthodox and the game itself is a long repeating mess this will take a considerable amount of time.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's the Japanese version 1.17 with unpacked assets and a new executable so people can apply translations to it:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.17 including "most" of the scripts.

Of all the 200+ projects I had so far this one is easily in the top 5 worst constructed games. Expect missing translations and bugs.
This game needs Japanese(Japan) system locale.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.17 including "most" of the scripts.

Of all the 200+ projects I had so far this one is easily in the top 5 worst constructed games. Expect missing translations and bugs.
This game needs Japanese(Japan) system locale.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
For all the trouble you went through to get the game built ... was the game even worth the effort?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
For all the trouble you went through to get the game built ... was the game even worth the effort?
If I get a direct request, especially if someone actually buys me the game just for the request (seems to have happened in this case), I'll do my best to fulfill it regardless how good or bad the game is. I've spent all the time just looking at the files, and menus trying to get the core structure to run.
I haven't actually "played" this game at all, yet.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
If I get a direct request, especially if someone actually buys me the game just for the request (seems to have happened in this case), I'll do my best to fulfill it regardless how good or bad the game is. I've spent all the time just looking at the files, and menus trying to get the core structure to run.
I haven't actually "played" this game at all, yet.
Well, as far as Dlsite numbers are concerned, this thing actually sold a decent amount of copies. So I guess there are certainly people who've liked it.

Stars on Dlsite are apparently worthless though. I've yet to see a game with a low star rating (that I can remember) and I've certainly known a few poor games that would've deserved it.

Going off the description ... seems like it's a huge time sink though.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
can you please reupload the link?
the link is dead
It's been 1 year and my backups got a little messy, but I think this is the right files:

Last edited: