UniFans is here~ The Patreon x Gumroad for NSFW content

UniFans

Apr 18, 2024
Sup horny fellas!

One of our creators informed us about this site and that people here may need us, so we are here to drop a quick intro.

We are Unifans.io, a new creator platform with a mix of different functions, think of us as something like Patreon x Gumroad ... etc
The big advantage is that we allow NSFW and low fees.

Originally we built the platform for Chinese creators who are afraid of prosecution from posting NSFW stuff in China. Then we found out more platforms are getting more restrictive and pricey so we are trying to solve this niche market.
How? Instead of relying on PayPal and Stripe, which restrict NSFW, we use Wise and Crypto ( USDT ).

Let me know if you have any questions.

ps. I know there are a few bugs here and there. We are only 1 year old, a small team with 90K users, so be kind to us :|

Reactions: Daggum Games

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Sup horny fellas!

One of our creators informed us about this site and that people here may need us, so we are here to drop a quick intro.

We are Unifans.io, a new creator platform with a mix of different functions, think of us as something like Patreon x Gumroad ... etc
The big advantage is that we allow NSFW and low fees.

Originally we built the platform for Chinese creators who are afraid of prosecution from posting NSFW stuff in China. Then we found out more platforms are getting more restrictive and pricey so we are trying to solve this niche market.
How? Instead of relying on PayPal and Stripe, which restrict NSFW, we use Wise and Crypto ( USDT ).

Let me know if you have any questions.

ps. I know there are a few bugs here and there. We are only 1 year old, a small team with 90K users, so be kind to us :|
Hi, I notice you have Paypal and VISA icons on your front page, are those payment options available?

UniFans

Apr 18, 2024
Hi, I notice you have Paypal and VISA icons on your front page, are those payment options available?
Yes, we do accept standard payments like PayPal and credit cards through Stripe ( Do know that they are stingy about NSFW ). To be honest, if you are a non-US creator, I think its better to withdraw USDT ( hopefully you know how the crypto exchange works ). You do get charged 10-20% from processing and currency conversion fees, not really worth for convenience in my opinion.
edit: Two more reasons why we have to add crypto is because withdrawing USDT to your wallet then to your bank account is considered a personal transaction, so no tax? ( don't quote me on this ) and its not trackable. Two main things Chinese creators really need.