Unintentionally funny moments in games

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
In Tyrant, the fastest way to corrupt women is to keep giving them condoms.
Mothers, sisters and adult women magically begin to lose their moral inhibitions the instant they see their son's inexplicably huge penis.
In Urban Demons, contra the "every character is 18" disclaimer, you can clearly see the kids at the MC's school playing hopscotch(!), and the MC is so dwarfed by the female characters that he's actually standing on a stool to fuck his mom in the shower!(I think that one was intentionally funny, perhaps.)
Characters who have been stalking, drugging, corrupting, blackmailing, peeping, groping the various women in their lives start talking about "love" and "respect".
There's the massive, gravity-defying breasts, of course. Ain't no bra in the world gonna hold G+ cups straight out, son.
Any woman in the game can be yours if you just keep complimenting them, buying them gifts , running odd errands for them and doing little sexual things to "corrupt them". Just like in real life! Who knew you could boil it down to mathematical formulas?
Shota games are ridiculously funny. Who knew 10-13 year old boys had so much game as to run around railing their mom, sisters, aunt, cousins, teachers, neighbors, married MILFs, nuns, nurses, shopkeepers, random women on the street, and roughly every human with a vagina in a 5 mile radius of their home? Apparently Child Protective Services doesn't exist in these game worlds, which is probably a good thing because the MC would just fuck them too.
Bad racial stereotypes--every black guy in the game has a massive wang and speaks street English.
Translated games that are incompletely translated/transliterated. Twists of my Life has a character referring to Sovietskaya Street.

There's more, of course. I love these games, but it does give me a chuckle when I see some of this stuff.

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
In "Battle of the bulges" it is repeated several times how amazingly hung the MC is. However, every other dick you see in the game is just as big, or even bigger than his (unless you count the standard "fat old man" who is sunbathing on the beach). It seems to the rule, than the exception to be hung as horse in this game, and the fact that the game constantly contradicts itself on this point is pretty funny.