[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] UNIQUE FEMINISATION/SISSY GAME DEVELOPER NEEDED

Jul 19, 2021
Game Title: BORN AS A GIRL
Planned tags: Sissy, feminization, pregnancy, crossdressing, humiliation, transformation, bisexual, futa, forced feminisation, incest and much more

I feel like there should be more games with this topic but unfortunately there aren't. So I'm a writer and I have written the script for a a unique sissy/feminisation game. I have the story, dialogues ready. I need someone to make the 3d art, code and develop the game, also publish it. I'll only ask for 20-30% of the total game earnings.

If you think you can help me bring this project to life, contact me on discord: starlight22#4220

Bonus info:
This is a unique storyline where due to a "some reason" family forces mc to dressup as a girl. This story features emotional connection with family members and many other characters.

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
First rule of developing one of these games: Don't expect anybody to take on your idea, they have plenty of their own.
Unless you're willing to go to any distance to make your game, it's not that likely for others to show any interest in it. Make a plan and be prepared to do more than just the writing, since that's usually what it takes.

Reactions: Reijii