Seeking Unique game/gameplay ?

Hitman98

Apr 24, 2018
Looking for antyhing that is not just vn or a turn based rpg, can be antyhing from card game to management game, please recommand good games, not something just because it's unique, thanks for the help !

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'll name every game I can think of right now with unconventional gameplay, which ones are worth playing is up to you but I note which are half-baked at this stage in development.

Corrupted Saviors: Strategy game focused on non-con corruption.

News Desk: The card game is cool, the city resource management section is a repetitive slog.

BMO TV: An intriguing placeholder for hopefully more robust game mechanics, but the premise is a turn-based management game about transforming other contestants into bimbos until they're too brain-addled to compete anymore.

Summer Sweepers: Resource-management game based on Minesweeper, with NTR, trap, futa and romance events.

Dungeon Lord: A New Beginning: Promising early build of a game about enslaving procedurally-generated adventurers who raid your dungeon.

: Dystopian slave-management and city-builder with a strong misogynistic theme.

Fort of Chains: Another slave-management and base-building game, but also with party management and interaction/sex with your fellow slavers.

Karryn's Prison: In case you're not aware of the game, it's not a typical JRPG with H-scenes. All of the sex is dynamic and managed through the combat system, with different rules for the side-activities (waitress, receptionist, gloryhole, later stripper). Also stands out for being an H-game with essentially no rape, all the sex is consensual, requiring enough Desire from the MC.

: Resource-management political strategy game. The F95 version doesn't work anymore, get it from their website.

Zombie's Retreat: Survival horror with light crafting and base-building.

On Edge: Resource-management, and the gloryhole sex is done through a card game.

Hitman98

Apr 24, 2018
I'll name every game I can think of right now with unconventional gameplay, which ones are worth playing is up to you but I note which are half-baked at this stage in development.

Corrupted Saviors: Strategy game focused on non-con corruption.

News Desk: The card game is cool, the city resource management section is a repetitive slog.

BMO TV: An intriguing placeholder for hopefully more robust game mechanics, but the premise is a turn-based management game about transforming other contestants into bimbos until they're too brain-addled to compete anymore.

Summer Sweepers: Resource-management game based on Minesweeper, with NTR, trap, futa and romance events.

Dungeon Lord: A New Beginning: Promising early build of a game about enslaving procedurally-generated adventurers who raid your dungeon.

: Dystopian slave-management and city-builder with a strong misogynistic theme.

Fort of Chains: Another slave-management and base-building game, but also with party management and interaction/sex with your fellow slavers.

Karryn's Prison: In case you're not aware of the game, it's not a typical JRPG with H-scenes. All of the sex is dynamic and managed through the combat system, with different rules for the side-activities (waitress, receptionist, gloryhole, later stripper). Also stands out for being an H-game with essentially no rape, all the sex is consensual, requiring enough Desire from the MC.

: Resource-management political strategy game. The F95 version doesn't work anymore, get it from their website.

Zombie's Retreat: Survival horror with light crafting and base-building.

On Edge: Resource-management, and the gloryhole sex is done through a card game.
Thanks a lot, this is the kind of answer i was hoping for, a few from this lists interest me !