Unity Asset Bundle Extractor Bleeding Textures

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
So I'm currently translating this game. but I'm having an issue with getting the textures to display properly in game.

The texture for this one is supposed to look like this:
scenes_17-sharedassets0.assets-12.png
But instead I get this:
example.PNG

For the record I know theres a typo on congress. :whistle: Anyways the background bleeds into the image and I'm not entirely sure why. Is it a compression, padding, or something else thats messing it up? I used these settings for the image above.

settings.PNG

DTX1 isn't good either since it doesn't support alpha channels, DTX5 gave me the same results as ARGB32, and BC7 turns it transparent for whatever reason even though that is regarded as a high quality format for unity. I really don't know what to do other than to continue playing with settings that I hardly understand. o_O If someone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
So I'm currently translating this game. but I'm having an issue with getting the textures to display properly in game.

The texture for this one is supposed to look like this:
View attachment 252636
But instead I get this:
View attachment 252639

For the record I know theres a typo on congress. :whistle: Anyways the background bleeds into the image and I'm not entirely sure why. Is it a compression, padding, or something else thats messing it up? I used these settings for the image above.

View attachment 252640

DTX1 isn't good either since it doesn't support alpha channels, DTX5 gave me the same results as ARGB32, and BC7 turns it transparent for whatever reason even though that is regarded as a high quality format for unity. I really don't know what to do other than to continue playing with settings that I hardly understand. o_O If someone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Did you try to tweak the options?! Also why not try without alpha channel will it work?! I think the alpha channel is messed somehow and not displaying correctly.

Also did you try to do it without any shading effects, just a solid text? (by shading effect I mean this 3D effect of the words.

Last edited: