Unity Unity, C#, Pregnancy and Child birth

Tecttrus

Nov 28, 2021
Hi guys, im completely new to adult game development and I need some advice, guide or tutorial guys. So rn im almost done with prototyping an adult game with turn based, day/night cycle , open world with Pregnancy and child birth mechanics but the problem is animation part and Pregnancy/child birth part.
  1. How can i import multiple character animations cutscene to unity? from third party software( blender/iclone/daz) etc.
  2. How can i animate a cutscene of character changing clothes, taking a bath etc? I know how to animate a sex scene.
  3. How can i think about the logic flow of Pregnancy/child birth mechanics? Is there any related tutorial or most similar tutorial? I’m lost .....
Mainly looking for a scripting part for Pregnancy and child birth framework. Eg - after you had sex with character for multiple times, that said character will get pregnant, then character mesh will change it to Pregnancy body mesh and then give birth. I dunno how to make it happen with c# script.
Im sorry for my english guys. I would appreciate for every input, any guides. Even the closest tutorial would be fine. Thank you in advance guys.

Jofur

May 22, 2018
How can i import multiple character animations cutscene to unity? from third party software( blender/iclone/daz) etc.
Easiest way is to make an armature, then make a bunch of animations using it, then simply export the model + animations as an FBX file. There are a lot of tutorials on youtube about the basics of animating in Unity. They can explain it better than I ever could. Also never forget that Unity themselves has some pretty extensive documentation.

How can i animate a cutscene of character changing clothes, taking a bath etc?
Animating changing clothing is pretty hard to do, most games just cut away and then switch out the models from clothed to unclothed. You would probably have to give the clothes bones like you would a normal armature and animate it. As for taking a bath and so on, I don't see why it would be any different than animating anything else.

How can i think about the logic flow of Pregnancy/child birth mechanics?
There's not a whole lot you need. You mainly just need some simple system to keep track of time since the character got impregnated(be it in seconds or in game days). Then when you reach a certain time threshold you just make the belly larger/make the character give birth.
If you aren't yet familiar with it, learn how to use the observer pattern/events. Either in C#(my preferred method) or Unity's own system. It's perfect for these kinds of things.

Then character mesh will change it to Pregnancy body mesh and then give birth. I dunno how to make it happen with c# script.
You probably want to look at the MeshFilter component for that. Just make sure the pregnant character model has the same armature as the non-pregnant one.

Honestly a lot of this stuff is fairly easy to find on Youtube as tutorials if you just search or google.

Tecttrus

Nov 28, 2021
Easiest way is to make an armature, then make a bunch of animations using it, then simply export the model + animations as an FBX file. There are a lot of tutorials on youtube about the basics of animating in Unity. They can explain it better than I ever could. Also never forget that Unity themselves has some pretty extensive documentation.

Animating changing clothing is pretty hard to do, most games just cut away and then switch out the models from clothed to unclothed. You would probably have to give the clothes bones like you would a normal armature and animate it. As for taking a bath and so on, I don't see why it would be any different than animating anything else.

There's not a whole lot you need. You mainly just need some simple system to keep track of time since the character got impregnated(be it in seconds or in game days). Then when you reach a certain time threshold you just make the belly larger/make the character give birth.
If you aren't yet familiar with it, learn how to use the observer pattern/events. Either in C#(my preferred method) or Unity's own system. It's perfect for these kinds of things.

You probably want to look at the MeshFilter component for that. Just make sure the pregnant character model has the same armature as the non-pregnant one.

Honestly a lot of this stuff is fairly easy to find on Youtube as tutorials if you just search or google.
OMG .. Thank you sooo much for all these information sir.

Liucele

Jun 21, 2021
Hi guys, im completely new to adult game development and I need some advice, guide or tutorial guys. So rn im almost done with prototyping an adult game with turn based, day/night cycle , open world with Pregnancy and child birth mechanics but the problem is animation part and Pregnancy/child birth part.
  1. How can i import multiple character animations cutscene to unity? from third party software( blender/iclone/daz) etc.
  2. How can i animate a cutscene of character changing clothes, taking a bath etc? I know how to animate a sex scene.
Changing clothes animation is difficult and time consuming, my man. Do not even think about going there.

The rest of the animations can be done pretty much with cinemachine and timeline. There are bunch of tutorials on google. Ofcos you might not find the exact same thing as you are looking for, but they will definitely give you the solid foundations.