[S>Programmer] Unpaid Unity developer available to help with your project.

bakabakabakaa

Jan 3, 2020
Skills:

Unity

Preferred method of contact:

Discord( AnonymousPervert#1249 )

Employment Type & Rates:

I don't care that much about the money, if it is a hobby project I can do it for free, otherwise we can talk about it. but again i don't really care about the money.

Availability:

the short answer: part time.

the slightly longer answer: That is the biggest issue, I can't really give any promises about time, I could be there every day for a whole month straight, but I could also have more important things to do and not do anything for a whole month straight.

Work Samples:

Nothing that I can share because it is mainly intended for friends/family and as such usually contains personal informations.

Additional comments:
for any questions feel free to ask here, on discord or PM or whatever.

To expand a bit on the availability, I have a family and work that has nothing to do with computers as well as real life obligations, this is on my free time. as such these things take priority for obvious reasons. and yes I do realize that this makes it sound like I will show up once in a month and then disappear. which is certainly possible depending on real life but I can promise the following, I will not leave without a good reason, and I will give it my all whenever I can. Generally speaking though you should expect me to get something don weekly, I just like to give a disappointing answer to deter anyone who expects a lot more than they should.

why unity?
there are a lot of visual novels and 2D RPG out there thanks to renpy and RPGM respectively making them easier to make, they are not necessarily bad, but things tend to get repetitive due to the limitations of these programs, Unity, while harder to use gives you a lot more power over the game. I like diversity which as stated above isn't something that renpy and RPGM give me so I chose unity.

People who might need me:
  • probably anyone else that isn't excluded below.

People who definitely don't need me:
  • those who are short on money and want to make something that will earn them extra money.
  • those who want to make a renpy or RPGM game, and not just because i don't want to, but there are several people who would be better options than me.
  • those who want someone to be there full time for the project

If you read until here then thanks for reading. If you read until here for some reason and you don't really have an idea then I might actually need you, I have a project I am working on, it is inspired by insexcity, currently I am a bit limited by the artistic side because the person who was doing the art disappeared hopefully nothing bad happened to them since they were the most excited about the project but either way, I am currently handling everything myself, and I am not an artist although I can manage, I am by no means passionate about the artistic side and it is extremely slow to do on my own, the art is the most important currently but it is by no means the only necessary thing. If you are interested by that project feel free to ask here or PM or whatever

Last edited:

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
Hello. Game designer here, if you are okay with, I will be happy to give you designs i've made (and showed to few people at f95 before) and even make something that fits what you wish to make!

while I do fit alot in the 'don't need me' section, I myself have no work to show, and for that purpose, 100% okay to make short project that doesn't even have to be finished and polished, so wanted to give a call anyways :D I can make game pitches or show pitches i've made before if interested.