Unity games taking days to download

Mar 18, 2019
I tried downloading this game called BigBrother and It says its daying from 2-12 days to download. Im downloading it to a 2TB drive and ive got good internet. Any one else run into this problem, if you have and you've fixed it, please help me out

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I tried downloading this game called BigBrother and It says its daying from 2-12 days to download. Im downloading it to a 2TB drive and ive got good internet. Any one else run into this problem, if you have and you've fixed it, please help me out
Dude, there's 7 working links and a torrent. If one of those isn't working for you, it's your shitty internet.

Reactions: J..D

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Yeah, i think its the internet...depends on the size of the game, but it doesnt take longer that an half an hour even less usually for me

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
sound like you may have a bad hop unless you still on dial up of course

to check connection you can run tracert command which will show if you have any bad hops (Hop is a server, You will go through several to reach your destination )

tracert command

Open Command Prompt and Start a tracert

• Press the ' Windows Key +R Key ' on your Keyboard this will bring up the run box
  • Type ' CMD 'in the box and press ' Enter '
  • In the ' Command Prompt' window type your desired destination;
    • tracert nopy.to
  • hit enter
Used nopy as an example but will work for any domain

run it and see if you got any bad hops (servers)

Last edited:

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Is the 2TB drive internal or external? If external, how is it connected?