Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1665263765757.png

Overview:
As space development progressed, the advanced human beings expanded their,
influence by incorporating and cooperating with intelligent creatures from other planets.
However, humankind did not evolve, and many ideas were born among them,
and due to the differences in those ways of thinking, they split into several.
One of the biggest divides is how resources are used on the arrival planet.
There were those who could use it freely, those who wanted to minimize the impact on protozoa for space travel,
and some in between.
And there was no way it would end there, and space pirates appeared who went beyond freedom and invaded as extremists.
We stand up to defend a savage planet that is in danger of being invaded by them.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-08
Release Date: 2022-10-07
Developer: Nanashis of the Round Table
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:

1665263652978.png 1665263664605.png 1665263678937.png 1665263690149.png 1665263704632.png 1665263713709.png 1665263722460.png 1665263734683.png 1665263742745.png 1665263750393.png 1665263758109.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tried a old, newer and the newest version of x64 IL2CPP BepInEx and they all crashed.

Reactions: BaasB

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Do you have any records or tips?
Don't have anything about translation but the game is linear.
Talk to the girl on the right room for mission => do the mission => exit stage and back to base => talk to the boss girl for next mision.

Mision order
1) talk to everyone on base
2) 1st stage, go beat the boss and exit
2) go 2nd stage kill 20 mob and exit
3) go 3rd stage and kill boss before exit
4) go 4th stage kill 20 mob and exit
5) go 5th stage and kill boss and exit
6) Go 6th and final stage kill boss and exit (this one is hard since you need best armor and dps. Only the boss on the stage, but he outrun you. You need to manage to land enough hit to kill him before he get you. Get ready to retry a lot since long range hit is RNG).
7) finish the 10 bonus stage lv (next to the store house). Each stage is random generated and get stronger monster. Sadly, this is THE place to get tons of money and upgraded armor & weapons... which you only need to finish the harders bonus stage.

The 7th mission is only really something to do for "fun", or if you got the latest version of the game, since it's suppose to open the deepest room of the base where you'll have acces to the gallery....

edit : game save for thoses interested. (in appdata\locallow\defaultcompany)

Last edited:
Reactions: desuara

drzp202

Nov 4, 2020
Don't have anything about translation but the game is linear.
Talk to the girl on the right room for mission => do the mission => exit stage and back to base => talk to the boss girl for next mision.

Mision order
1) talk to everyone on base
2) 1st stage, go beat the boss and exit
2) go 2nd stage kill 20 mob and exit
3) go 3rd stage and kill boss before exit
4) go 4th stage kill 20 mob and exit
5) go 5th stage and kill boss and exit
6) Go 6th and final stage kill boss and exit (this one is hard since you need best armor and dps. Only the boss on the stage, but he outrun you. You need to manage to land enough hit to kill him before he get you. Get ready to retry a lot since long range hit is RNG).
7) finish the 10 bonus stage lv (next to the store house). Each stage is random generated and get stronger monster. Sadly, this is THE place to get tons of money and upgraded armor & weapons... which you only need to finish the harders bonus stage.

The 7th mission is only really something to do for "fun", or if you got the latest version of the game, since it's suppose to open the deepest room of the base where you'll have acces to the gallery....

edit : game save for thoses interested. (in appdata\locallow\defaultcompany)
i already using your save but it not load / working, whyy

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
i already using your save but it not load / working, whyy
Any error message ?
It's possible the save / game have some identification mechanism and you can't share them...

Possibly a language compatibility, I'm using Japanese local unicode, try using them or emulating if you're on another unicode.

If you game work fine with your own save, either you keep a part of your old save and it's messing thing up, or the files got corrupted at the upload / download. I'll try to re upload them later.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Well, new try for the save.
If it don't work, try removing the 2 txt file maybe.
If it don't work, it may be a version compatibility (I'm using the 1.02 version).

Sep 21, 2020
View attachment 2089719

Overview:
As space development progressed, the advanced human beings expanded their,
influence by incorporating and cooperating with intelligent creatures from other planets.
However, humankind did not evolve, and many ideas were born among them,
and due to the differences in those ways of thinking, they split into several.
One of the biggest divides is how resources are used on the arrival planet.
There were those who could use it freely, those who wanted to minimize the impact on protozoa for space travel,
and some in between.
And there was no way it would end there, and space pirates appeared who went beyond freedom and invaded as extremists.
We stand up to defend a savage planet that is in danger of being invaded by them.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-08
Release Date: 2022-10-07
Developer: Nanashis of the Round Table
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

link is dead pls fix it

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
Well, new try for the save.
If it don't work, try removing the 2 txt file maybe.
If it don't work, it may be a version compatibility (I'm using the 1.02 version).
No idea whats problem. I put saves. Game can see them but it's not loading. I press confirm and nothing.
1696411594407.png

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
No idea whats problem. I put saves. Game can see them but it's not loading. I press confirm and nothing.
View attachment 2979128
Either it's a version related bug (like using an older version than the one used to make the game), some problem with the path to the game exe, or maybe the encryption method. I used JP unicode while playing try loading them with JP setting on.

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
Either it's a version related bug (like using an older version than the one used to make the game), some problem with the path to the game exe, or maybe the encryption method. I used JP unicode while playing try loading them with JP setting on.
I also using JP locale. Version the latest new from dev. Path to the game maybe? But.. in game those save files visible and thats means its being determined correctly by ingame system. My own saves works fine.