[S>Programmer] Unity programmer looking for a team/project

Yehotil

Jan 28, 2020
What's up, I'm Yehotil, a programmer looking to join a dev group. In particular, I'm interested in groups planning to, or actively developing their game in Unity3D.

Skills:
I have a sizable chunk of knowledge in Unity3D and C#, so I have a good understanding of most aspects in this engine.​
Some include:​
UI, AI, audio, animation, data management, Scriptable Objects, custom editor code, building projects, etc..​
Somewhat related, I also have some familiarity with Blender, as well and other art programs like Photoshop and Aseprite.​

Work Samples:
Since I am in the process of developing my own project (non-adult game) in Unity, I have yet to possess a finished sample to demonstrate here. However, I am publishing bits and pieces of my project's code to a GitHub of mine (which I can link to privately in DMs). The GitHub repository contains, for example:​
Serialization of data for saving and loading, a decoupled custom animator for 2D sprites, or a an alternative solution for PlayerPrefs that allows modification of runtime data in the inspector.​

Employment Type & Rates:
Hourly pay, monthly pay, or revenue share.​

Availability:
Part-time for the time being. Though would switch to full-time if the circumstances align.​

Additional comments:
Although, Unity3D is my preferred engine and the only platform I can attest my skills to, I'm not opposed to working on projects developed under Unreal Engine or Godot. However, I'm not as confident in my skills in those engines as I'm still learning.​

Preferred method of contact:
Please, DM me my discord @ Yehotil. I only log in to this site on the weekends, so I might not respond in a timely manner.​