[S>Programmer] Paid Unpaid Unity programmer looking for assignments (open to other environments)

Teist

Sep 13, 2018
Skills:
- I've been around Unity like 5 years or so, but I'm open to try other engine or environments if the project interests me

Preferred method of contact:
- ja_kyy or this forum (I may not respond quickly)

Employment Type & Rates:
- open to all kind of proposals, I may choose based on how the project pick my curiosity (preference for stylized graphics, the bigger the boobs, the more involved I am. Bonus point for Breast Expansion.)
I'm not really interested in all the bdsm, horror or other *too* hardcore themes. But if in doubt, contact me anyway!

Availability:
- Depends on the proposals and my weeks! I have the flexibility to manage my schedule based on the ambition of the task!

Work Samples:
- Since it's my public profile, I will share it in private for serious requests

Additional comments:
- Basically I am looking for cool side projects where I can continue to work on my game dev skills, and I'm hoping to find THE main project I can dive into. I'm open to discuss all kinds of requests!
For reference, some of my favorite nsfw games are due to art, such as Fairy Fixer, The Lewd Knight, Koikatsu or Hero's Harem Guild, and I'm looking for games with more engaging gameplay

PS: english is not my main language

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor