- Game UI (not art)
- Libraries for Game Elements
- Weird calculations and things for Movements
- Photoshop
- Animation Controllers
Details and examples in Samples

Preferred method of contact:

First here, if possible, than Discord.
The reason is that I don't always check my Discord, and if anything happens to it,
than I have a second form of contact.

Employment Type & Rates:

Paid as a contractor on a previously negotiated and agreed upon price for a certain something.
I don't like to work as an employee. I'm a Brbrbrbrbr type of coder.
Ask for a price check if unsure, I'm also willing to help, plan, or help in surveying a project.

I'm willing to do a favor for favor, exchange art for code. But not always. Food supplies are in need.
Mainly looking for smaller and faster works.

Work Samples:

First, I've done a couple of learning things, for the library, and so I would be able to do things:
- Platformer, 2D but in a 3D environment. 3D blocks with a 3D character, dynamic lightning's, maps,
animations and a menu with settings.
- 3D Space Ships game. Box selection for the 3D blocks, and with next click setting directions. The ships turn
towards the direction, do a basic flight calculation, and fly there smoothly. Slow up and down, repeatable.
- Orbital and planetary game 2D in 3D. Objects orbiting other objects. Creating, spawning,
instantiating objects to orbit, and an id and text based database with basic functions.
- 2.5D game in 2D. Basic buildings, sprites, spawned based on calculated tiles, data stored in database,
upgradeable and growable sprite buildings, workers going to resource, and buildings.
- Also Unity 2D tiles at one time.

Secondly, things that I did for other projects:
- Intro
- UI elements, crawling texts, RPG UI, Title fade in and out
- UI Canvas, spawning, movements, things
- Typical VN/RPG Conversational Windows
- Fade in Characters

These and a lot more to grow my knowledge and with what I can work with.
Some things are hard to gather to be listed or to be detailed.

Additional comments:

Thank you for the read, and I hope I listed everything.