Unity None [Unity]【VR専用】RJ01181256 てぃあらと秘密の撮影会 Secret photo session with Tiara

McNasties

Sep 26, 2020

ezgif-6-32d1ba0467.jpg

Overview:
Guy gets his chance to do a photo shoot with his favorite idol. Turns out she really liked the shoot.

Developer: Chichibuturi
Store:
Censored: No
Release Date: Apr/27/2024
Version: 1.50
Language: MTL w/ EN UI and tutorial
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

Quest Hand Tracking Guide

Version History

Download
| |

ezgif-2-4aa542e09d.jpg ezgif-2-64541a23b7.jpg ezgif-6-589d0f55de.jpg ezgif-6-cc220bb799.jpg

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I've got a working machine translation set up.
You need (direct )
Add (direct )

This game is quite janky using SteamVR + Index. But it does work well enough.
Looks like meta / virtual desktop was the focus of development.
I'd be interested to see how well the hand tracking actually works.

Took me for fucking ever to find the UI menu by rotating your left wrist towards your face.

If you are using SteamVR, make sure you press "C" on your keyboard. This disables the hand tracking feature.
Otherwise you will not be able to grab the posing nodes.

Reactions: McNasties

McNasties

Sep 26, 2020

View attachment 3932355

Overview:
Guy gets his chance to do a photo shoot with his favorite idol. Turns out she really liked the shoot.

Developer: Chichibuturi
Store:
Censored: No
Release Date: Apr/27/2024
Version: 1.31
Language: JP w/ EN UI and tutorial
Genre:

Translation State

Installation

Quest Hand Tracking Guide

Version History

Download
| |

View attachment 3932353 View attachment 3932354 View attachment 3932356 View attachment 3932357
You need (direct )
Add (direct )

Took me for fucking ever to find the UI menu by rotating your left wrist towards your face.

If you are using SteamVR, make sure you press "C" on your keyboard. This disables the hand tracking feature.
You need (direct )
Add (direct )

Hand tracking itself works pretty well for general touching. The way they have you use other the other controls is pretty janky. They overlay the "dick" and "movement button" on your face. You gotta pinch them at just the right angle to get them to work.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
if you know anything about this game's development, is a non-VR version planned for the future?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
if you know anything about this game's development, is a non-VR version planned for the future?
Their previous game had desktop support, but from memory it didn't play very well.
These games were both designed for VR, so the desktop experience just won't match in quality.

I hope we can see more hand tracking in games without needing a headset.
You can see this being done with in within desktop mode, which is pretty damn cool.
I haven't seen any other games using this feature for a non-VR experience.

$200 for hand tracking vs $1000+ for a quality VR headset.

Reactions: darlic

Lulloser

Mar 9, 2018
Everytime I start the game it lags really hard and every character and my hands are getting stretched super long. Any Idea why that is?. Using Steam VR with HTC Controller and Pimax Crystal Light.

McNasties

Sep 26, 2020
Links and change log are updated to version 1.5. Mosaics are removed but there's a blurred border around them. If someone know how to fix it let me know.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Everytime I start the game it lags really hard and every character and my hands are getting stretched super long. Any Idea why that is?. Using Steam VR with HTC Controller and Pimax Crystal Light.
PC specs?

Lulloser

Mar 9, 2018
PC specs?
I7-14700k RTX 3080 TI 64 GB Ram Windows 11. Tried with new Gpu Driver aswell, tried reseting my NVidia Settings and starting in admin. Other Unity VR Games work fine.
Tried it with 1.5 still the same.
Here are some screens.
bandicam 2024-09-24 13-18-06-582.avi_snapshot_00.10.894.jpg bandicam 2024-09-24 13-18-06-582.avi_snapshot_00.05.000.jpg

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I7-14700k RTX 3080 TI 64 GB Ram Windows 11. Tried with new Gpu Driver aswell, tried reseting my NVidia Settings and starting in admin. Other Unity VR Games work fine.
Here are some screens.
View attachment 4065412 View attachment 4065413
:KEK: That's wack
Looks like physx is borked out

Try pressing the H key on your keyboard, it could be the finger tracking feature not being compatible with your controllers.

Keyboard H key: Automatic hand tracking/controller switching mode.
Keyboard C key: Disables hand tracking and switches to controller-only mode.

McNasties

Sep 26, 2020
You need (direct )
Add (direct )

I added the translation and updated the links. Since the MTL works, does this mean that this post can get moved out of Translations?
I'm not sure what the next step is.

Jul 15, 2024
Hey, guy here with completely different hardware but same problem, a semi-solution, a real solution and even more words.

You can do this: Go into the "/PhotoSession_Data" folder and delete the "Config.json" file. That will ""fix"" it...

HOWEVER, the crux is, that you have to always delete the Config.json before you start the game.
AND the game will only be usable for exactly 1 scene. So if you go into Free Mode after launch it's fine and you can do whatever in the default room.
BUT as soon as you switch to another scene (school, tutorial or whatever) the game will turn into seizure mode.

OR You can get rid of all these problems by setting your system region format to English, Japanese or whatever country that uses a point as decimal separator (System Control -> Region -> first tab -> first dropdown menu).

What follows is a technical explanation... feel free to ignore it:

Going on from the discovery that deleting the default Config.json does "something", I compared a Config.json state from launching the game successfully (first scene loading fine) with one from after a scene transition:

1727504441265.png

Float values get chopped off. Or rather: Float values get written with decimal comma instead of point. That's bad.
The Config.json the game ships with has them correctly written with decimal points.

The reason why the initial problem (weird hands glitch, big head girl) happens, is because the float values loose their decimal point after being initialized and rewritten to the Config.json (since the decimal point is handled as a number grouping separator in our respective countries, not as a decimal separator). So for example nipple size "1.5" will turn to "15". Girl head size will turn from 1.25 to 125... naturally, chaos ensues and the engine can't keep up.

I'm a bit mad about this behavior. I'm not a game dev but to me this seems like the developers made the conscious decision to pull the separator from the system (aka Russian roulette) instead of strictly adhering to language syntax. But fine... maybe they had to for some godforsaken reason or it's a default Unity thing and they didn't know.
But they also did not implement checks for values outside of the intended scope... that's just bonkers.

Anyway, question for you guys: Are there emulators that handle region format? "Locale Emulator 2.5.0.1" doesn't do the trick I suppose. Or should it work and mine is just not working correctly? It doesn't show up in the context menu for these install-less Unity engine executables at least (probably because there is no registry entry for these).

Reactions: darlic