Mod Ren'Py Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.1.4] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes

Belzeebub$

Formerly 'Belzeebub'
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Thank you for the update 0x52 . But I got this error shorts_20211222_084009.jpg while saving. Again, I thank you for the update but I had a question, when will the update come where there will be "Detect statement paths =..."/Show jump action inside choices" as mentioned in the roadmap.... Any time soon?? Because I was actually looking forward to that feature. Honestly, it is the only feature that is missing out of this mod, to replace any other mod of renpy games. Thank you again for this update.

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Is it possible to make change to press "ENTER"
So as not to move the cursor to "Change"

I hope the translator correctly translated
I already tried this, but for some reason it didn't work as expected.
But I will put some more effort into this.

Thank you for the update 0x52 . But I got this error View attachment 1556921 while saving. Again, I thank you for the update but I had a question, when will the update come where there will be "Detect statement paths =..."/Show jump action inside choices" as mentioned in the roadmap.... Any time soon?? Because I was actually looking forward to that feature. Honestly, it is the only feature that is missing out of this mod, to replace any other mod of renpy games. Thank you again for this update.
Thanks you for reporting. Can you give some more details on how you got this error? What page and what position did you try to save? Did you enter some description/name?

Detecting paths (if it's even possible to get this working the way I want it to) might be in the next major update or maybe the one after that.

Belzeebub$

Formerly 'Belzeebub'
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Thanks you for reporting. Can you give some more details on how you got this error? What page and what position did you try to save? Did you enter some description/name?

Detecting paths (if it's even possible to get this working the way I want it to) might be in the next major update or maybe the one after that.
Yes, I tried saving the game, as I normally do in options to choose, and yes just as I renamed the save this error occured. Thank you for the possitive reply and hope. I am sure you will be able to crack the part where "detecting paths" will be possible, and trust me, I can assure you this will be a revolution in mods of renpy. Never again, we will have to wait for specific mods for specific games. It will all be present in this mod. This feature is the only feature missing as I told you earlier. Thank you so very much for dedicating your precious time and hardwork for us freeloaders(at least I am, who is all talk). I feel bad really, for unable to support you. Anyway, enough of those. Keep up the good work. And again, thank for the update, and sorry for disturbing earlier, if it sounded harsh. I know you are busy, and I was continuously, annoying you for updates. I cannot thank you enough..... Because of this mod, I could play Where the Heart Is, and A Mother's Love without waiting for the any other mods. The only thing missing as I said was if a choice led to any scenes or not, and I am confident you will come up with the solution in the next coming updates. Thanks again. It is midnight here, so, I will have to reply to your future posts, tomorrow.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
Sep 13, 2020
Before I test this out what is the difference between this mod and unren ? I've been using unren since 2019, so what's the benefit of using this compared to unren.bat file?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
?
support in which way ?
im sure i played it one time :unsure:

this are the variables of the game that count - there is nothing to do , except the 2 relations

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here are some variables that seem importend - for all other - search em
(choices/actions are not detectable in this game )
↓↓↓↓↓

Last edited:

Xideta

Oct 30, 2021
Not to be a negative Nelly, but for some European keyboard layouts (At least Danish), the ALT+M key combo doesn't work. Whilst I can just swap to US, I then would have to remember to swap back :p

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Not to be a negative Nelly, but for some European keyboard layouts (At least Danish), the ALT+M key combo doesn't work. Whilst I can just swap to US, I then would have to remember to swap back :p
I guess you mean Alt+M gives you "µ"?
I think this should only happen when you use the right Alt-key, but the left one should work fine.

Apr 1, 2018
Can someone explain the "jump" feature to me? I have never touched it only been using the "replay" button since now, and when I tried to experiment with the Jump features it gave me a warning to be cautious, so I want to know how it affects the game? It jumps to a label/scene I get that much but what are the side affects? and why the warning? any small info would be great since I know absolutely nothing about this feature yet. Thanks in advance!

edit: Oh one more thing while using the "replay" feature I noticed sometimes after you use the feature the screen goes dark, with no picture but only texts. Is that a game thing? or can that be fixed? is this happening to everyone? I noticed this happening in a lot of games lately. Perhaps devs trying to counteract people from jump/replaying scenes they haven't reached yet?

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Can someone explain the "jump" feature to me? I have never touched it only been using the "replay" button since now, and when I tried to experiment with the Jump features it gave me a warning to be cautious, so I want to know how it affects the game? It jumps to a label/scene I get that much but what are the side affects? and why the warning? any small info would be great since I know absolutely nothing about this feature yet. Thanks in advance!

edit: Oh one more thing while using the "replay" feature I noticed sometimes after you use the feature the screen goes dark, with no picture but only texts. Is that a game thing? or can that be fixed? is this happening to everyone? I noticed this happening in a lot of games lately. Perhaps devs trying to counteract people from jump/replaying scenes they haven't reached yet?
the jump warning :
you jump to a specific label - without saving before ,you are not able to continue from the point you jumped from
(it can mess up your game , because some variables are not triggered etc)
for the black screen - what game is it ? i will try and see (didnt encounter it so far)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52
Apr 1, 2018
I see so no options to "end replay" got it (y) all this time I thought it had some other bad affects but if it's just about saving the game beforehand it's not that bad than. Thanks.

The black screen has been a common occurrence for about 7/10 renpy games i played recently. But the pic is from a game I have been playing lately called Holstein Girls.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I see so no options to "end replay" got it (y) all this time I thought it had some other bad affects but if it's just about saving the game beforehand it's not that bad than. Thanks.

The black screen has been a common occurrence for about 7/10 renpy games i played recently. But the pic is from a game I have been playing lately called Holstein Girls.
hmmm

tested the replay black screen issue - you are right , it happens for me too at 2 random games
(Heartproblems and The Way Love Goes )

0x52 may take a look at it

edit : it not happen at all games , at Bad Days it works like it should
all 3 games i mentioned at renpy v7.4.8

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52
Apr 1, 2018
And all this time I was thinking it was just a normal thing well hopefully 0x52 notices it than (y) hopefully it's not the game devs trying to counteract scene jumping/replaying.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019

Jump: Continues the game from the label you jump to. So this feature can let you jump to a point in the game you should not be (yet), this can have some unexpected results
Replay: This is the safe option to check out a label, this will go to a specific label in a new context, so is does NOT affect your game. Pressing Alt+M again gives you the option to end the replay and go back the the point from where you started it

I will look into the black screen issue, thanks for reporting ;)

kuwayne

Sep 17, 2017
Did you get this once or can you reproduce this? If you can recreate it, how?
After further testing it seems like having my stats over 999 would cause this its and overload be cause the game legit caps u at 8 in all stats.

One thing I would like you to please test if u could is how the unren cant be open up once and edit is made and the game is played for a while so like if i find a stat i want to change i have to start a new game.

Thanks for the cheat

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes