Tool Unity UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.5.0

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yeah well used the same from "Aikagura" seems to be alike maybe just not exactly the same version?

for me even the "Sexpaland_pligin_test.zip" isnt working :p
Can I get latest version of Sexpaland ? (or what you have)

mazick101

Jan 2, 2019
The plugin kinda works on a game i tried but the entire upper body goes missing, what do? Is there any way i can use the dump to target an area?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
The plugin kinda works on a game i tried but the entire upper body goes missing, what do? Is there any way i can use the dump to target an area?
Some games are not work properly. what is the game name ? is Saint Maribel ? NPC Capture Academy ?

Last edited:

West97

Oct 16, 2021
UseUnlitMaterial
Some games uses Live2D and uses Unlit shader. If set to true, save a unlit shader and replace it to shader which name have a censored one.
MICO games, and some games uses that method.
If games was uncensored, but precious things are disappeared from screen, use this option. (ex. Succubus Reborn) - new here so bare with me lol i got object control uncensored but some important bits dissapeared and i cant really follow what this is trying to explain

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
UseUnlitMaterial
Some games uses Live2D and uses Unlit shader. If set to true, save a unlit shader and replace it to shader which name have a censored one.
MICO games, and some games uses that method.
If games was uncensored, but precious things are disappeared from screen, use this option. (ex. Succubus Reborn) - new here so bare with me lol i got object control uncensored but some important bits dissapeared and i cant really follow what this is trying to explain
Object Control... It's very complicated to censor.
I remember https://f95zone.to/threads/object-control-final-mico.97764/ has uncensored.

Object Control. There are 3 censorship.
  1. Textures are baked - in demo version, It was uncensored. so people keeps those files and edit censored textures with those. I used texture_replace plugin to solve it.
  2. Pixelation - use this plugin. set FilterStrings = pixelate only.
  3. censorship in code - It's needed edit Assembly-CSharp.dll file. so I made it as plugin.

All works at . I was not post this files 'cause uncensored data was uploaded already.
texture_replacer is used v1.0.0.3. 'cause... haa.. It takes long texts to explain..
In conclusion, the latest version, v1.0.2.1, also has inherent problems. When making MD5, the similarity was compared less accurately, so with the latest version, 5 files are duplicated. (The same MD5 value is out)

I think I need to fix texture_replacer again. I'm having a problem with this game...

Reactions: hidamari789456

West97

Oct 16, 2021
woah! ty for the fast reply i appreciate it and the explanation. one last question does the modimage file also go in bepinex/plugin?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
woah! ty for the fast reply i appreciate it and the explanation. one last question does the modimage file also go in bepinex/plugin?
modimage folder has uncensored texture files. If had uncensored assets files already(this), no need copy texture_replacer.dll and modImages folder.

Reactions: hidamari789456

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Does game Samurai Vandalism can use Demosaics ? link
That game's textures are baked already. So needed artists.
As you knew, most all of game from DLsite are censored. It seems like that they check the textures too recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: a37309546

gevem20934

Jul 2, 2021
Can these tools be used to demosaic 1Room: Runaway Girl? Or are those baked in?

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
Seeking help on .
Using BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_ec79ad0_6.0.0-be.577 and the DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll plugin here, but it only drops the game's fps from 60 to 30, without decensoring.
Also tried using ManlyMarco's one and it works, with dropping the fps to 10...

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Seeking help on .
Using BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_ec79ad0_6.0.0-be.577 and the DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll plugin here, but it only drops the game's fps from 60 to 30, without decensoring.
Also tried using ManlyMarco's one and it works, with dropping the fps to 10...
I made uncensor plugin for that game. It will help you.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Do you say about the red boxed zone?
View attachment 1804099
This is all mosaics are removed. That is an original texture.
And man's one is also baked. Same as it.
And check the plugin ver. I was edited several times. Current file is latest.
How did you manage to lower the censorship? I already tried to use the two files but I can't find the BeplnEx folder
1674012418490.png
1674012444418.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
How did you manage to lower the censorship? I already tried to use the two files but I can't find the BeplnEx folder
View attachment 2319359
View attachment 2319360
You're using ReiPatcher. BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
First, remove the ReiPatcher or get original game. If want remove it, refer this post.
Install BepInEx, plugin. It will works.

At the translate file(_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt), add below lines.
r:^<size\=11>【累計プレイ時間】\n(?<time_i>[0-9:]+)</size>\n$=<size\=11>[Total Played]\n${time_i}</size>\n
sr:^<size\\\=11>【(?<str>[^】]{2,12})】\\n(?<num_i>[0-9]+) (?:回|times)<\/size>\\n$=<size\=11>【${str}】\n${num_i} times</size>\n