Tool Unity UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.5.0

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i'm having issues with BepInEx
System.MethodAccessException: Method `MonoMod.Utils.PlatformHelper.set_Current(MonoMod.Utils.Platform)' is inaccessible from method `BepInEx.Preloader.PlatformUtils.SetPlatform()'
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_mono_throw_method_access(intptr,intptr)

i tried all version of bepin 5.4 and 6.0 but always gives errors
If game is mono type, use .
case il2cpp type : use .
the game path must don't have a multi-bytes characters. if BepInEx is not loaded, move game folder to another place.

capablanca321

Jun 14, 2023
If game is mono type, use .
case il2cpp type : use .
the game path must don't have a multi-bytes characters. if BepInEx is not loaded, move game folder to another place.
no luck with any of these. path doesn't have weird characters. here are my results

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
no luck with any of these. path doesn't have weird characters. here are my results

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you try with Physical Education Warehouse(わからせ体育倉庫) game?
that game is mono type. may be you have an x64 client. use
is game folder using windows special folder ? (ex. "Downloads" or "My Documents", ...)
try move game folder to anpother place.(ex. "c:\Games\Physical Education Warehouse\")

capablanca321

Jun 14, 2023
do you try with Physical Education Warehouse(わからせ体育倉庫) game?
that game is mono type. may be you have an x64 client. use
is game folder using windows special folder ? (ex. "Downloads" or "My Documents", ...)
try move game folder to anpother place.(ex. "c:\Games\Physical Education Warehouse\")
I tried that version and don't work. Is not in special folder and i tried moving it.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
This is cheats installation of BepInEx on one's game. Uncensor plugin is same.
Install BepInEx first. run game once. "BepInEx\plugins" folder will be created.
if not created, there is a problem with path or type(mono/il2cpp, x64/x32)

capablanca321

Jun 14, 2023
This is cheats installation of BepInEx on one's game. Uncensor plugin is same.
Install BepInEx first. run game once. "BepInEx\plugins" folder will be created.
if not created, there is a problem with path or type(mono/il2cpp, x64/x32)
I understand. Is it possible the game is not possible to install BepInEx? could you please try it out yourself and see if you can find solution

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I understand. Is it possible the game is not possible to install BepInEx? could you please try it out yourself and see if you can find solution
Almost unity game can use BepInnEx.
about the game Physical Education Warehouse(わからせ体育倉庫) ? uncensor plugin works ok.

HarpyBoy

Nov 12, 2021
hello, I tried to uncensor Holy Knight Ricca earlier using BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1 and DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll as plugin but the game crashed and this is the logoutput in Bepinex folder. Pls help
Ảnh chụp màn hình 2023-11-17 193542.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
hello, I tried to uncensor Holy Knight Ricca earlier using BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1 and DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll as plugin but the game crashed and this is the logoutput in Bepinex folder. Pls help
View attachment 3093361
at Holy Knight Ricca v1.32, dev start using the unity 2021.3 + il2cpp. BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1 isn't works anymore.
Ricca has the exclusive uncensor plugin.

• Love
Reactions: HarpyBoy

vic8900

Feb 25, 2019
excuse me i know you are expert please help using this for aikagura v1.06 got this error maybe need update ? thank

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
excuse me i know you are expert please help using this for aikagura v1.06 got this error maybe need update ? thank
latest version of Aikagura is v1.07. anyway, UniversalUnityDemosaics has BepInEx 5 mono/il2cpp and 6 il2cpp vers.

want to use ...
BepInEx 5 il2cpp : use or under #600. is recommended.
BepInEx 6 il2cpp : use latest .

client of Aikagura is unity 2019.4 + il2cpp. you can use 2 options.
It's same as texture_replacer plugin.

Reactions: vic8900

vic8900

Feb 25, 2019
latest version of Aikagura is v1.07. anyway, UniversalUnityDemosaics has BepInEx 5 mono/il2cpp and 6 il2cpp vers.

want to use ...
BepInEx 5 il2cpp : use or under #600. is recommended.
BepInEx 6 il2cpp : use latest .

client of Aikagura is unity 2019.4 + il2cpp. you can use 2 options.
It's same as texture_replacer plugin.
OMG v1.07 xd work like char thank you very much

hiro0818

Jan 2, 2023
Hello.
I made this game uncensored, but the game crashes in the middle. Do you know what is the cause?

ぱいきつ!