Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
When you go deliveries often, you'll eventually deliver to her house twice, during the 2nd visit you see her dad. Go to uni talk to receptionist, she'll tell you that someone is crying, go to the lounge in the morning and then you'll see it's Gracie.

There you'll learn about her situation and have the option to give the guest room to her and from there the flirt option begins. Since the game is in its early stage there's only 2 times you can flirt with her for now.

Edit: If you go to the alley, you can start doing special deliveries for even more money.
Thank you, but even though she sleeps there, the guest room is always empty (except of at night).

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Thank you, but even though she sleeps there, the guest room is always empty (except of at night).
Oh yeah. You can only flirt with her twice, once in the house when she arrives and once when you show her the guest room. Then her scene is pretty much done, gotta wait for an update on her now. it's empty cause she has no more scenes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Oh yeah. You can only flirt with her twice, once in the house when she arrives and once when you show her the guest room. Then her scene is pretty much done, gotta wait for an update on her now. it's empty cause she has no more scenes
Alright, thanks! Then I did not miss anything in the last update.

Reactions: SSlayer

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
I just noticed as I'm working on maxing each characters stats, that the mom is in the kitchen and in her bedroom in the night at the same time. The mom in the kitchen is static and you can't interact with her at all, while once you enter her bedroom, you get a cutscene and it is interactable. is the mom not meant to be in the kitchen during night time ?

Screenshot 2024-09-21 191210.png Screenshot 2024-09-21 191226.png

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I just noticed as I'm working on maxing each characters stats, that the mom is in the kitchen and in her bedroom in the night at the same time. The mom in the kitchen is static and you can't interact with her at all, while once you enter her bedroom, you get a cutscene and it is interactable. is the mom not meant to be in the kitchen during night time ?

View attachment 4057590 View attachment 4057591
She is a time traveller.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes